Ellensburg FTW... kinda... it's okay.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I do...
Yelm.
its....special.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
SPANAWAY FTW!!!

Well I used to live there, till the army made me move.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Quote by superunknown
Seatttlllllleeeeee dude.

I love the music scene here.

Yeah it's awesome. The rap in Seattle absolutely destroys all other rap.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Yeah it's awesome. The rap in Seattle absolutely destroys all other rap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En8DwCeKa6M
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quincy lol

if any of you know where that is =]
XboxLive Gamertag: xhybr1dth30ryx

Quote by Zugunruhe
Thats a very insightful post, guy with Mario dry humping Peach as his avatar.

Quote by DownbëloW
ah, UG, just like myspace, but no pictures.
the good old days...
I live in Idaho, but my band practices in Clarkston, WA...which is like, right over a bridge from Idaho.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
fkn a. But seriously Seattle FTW. Theres so much to do here. Concerts, Music Shops, Art, Snowboarding about an hour away. Yeah Seattle is where its at. Im not really a big fan of the east side of the Cascades. To dry and boring for my taste.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Woodinville for me. It is a suburb of Seattle about 40 miles north east of Seattle.
Member #15 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join

EMO DEFENDER #10

i love you dude! (in a non-gay way)
I live in Renton
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by superunknown
Seatttlllllleeeeee dude.

I love the music scene here.

I'm supposed to fly to Seattle next week. Thats right, you'll be lucky enough to breath the same air as me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.