Page 1 of 8
Seriously, have you ever, at any time in your life, cried because of a movie?

When I was 8, I remember watching this movie where for some reason this kid has to leave his dog in a field cause he cant keep him (I think it was Airbud?), and I cried during that scene.
I have twice.
One time was more recent, the movie was more of a documentary about street kids in Russia. It was sad

The other time is plain embarassing... basically when i was like 8 my dad let me watch terminator 2... and i cried when they lowered the terminator into the pit of boiling metal. (DONT LAUGH!)
Dont ask me why, But in that scene in 'Armageddon' when bruce willis pushes that guy back in the shoot and stays himself to die. Not bawling, more "lump in throat"
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
i think my tear duct in one eye swelled a bit at the end of Blow.

I'd probably cry if there was a movie made out of the song The Last Kiss. God that song is ****ing beautiful... Eddie Vedder did wonders for that song.
Quote by r04ch
The other time is plain embarassing... basically when i was like 8 my dad let me watch terminator 2... and i cried when they lowered the terminator into the pit of boiling metal. (DONT LAUGH!)

I share your pain, bud.

Also when Mufasa died on the Lion King, when I was little.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Dont ask me why, But in that scene in 'Armageddon' when bruce willis pushes that guy back in the shoot and stays himself to die. Not bawling, more "lump in throat"

And when his daughter is in the control room starring at her dad on the screen... Oh man, that just kills me.

Has anyone seen Bridge to Terabithia? The whole last part of the movie I get a lump in my throat.
Forest Gump. Even after watching it plenty of times it still gets me.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
john q is the only movie that made me cry besides old yeller
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Has anyone seen Bridge to Terabithia? The whole last part of the movie I get a lump in my throat.

Quote by toolfan_121
i cried when i watched "my dog skip"

lol damn, theres another 2.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
The Green Mile makes me bawl every single goddamn time.
Also, E.T.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
The Wall - Pink Floyd
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
The Labyrinth. But only because it's the scariest freaking movie ever.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
Quote by NorseGodofRock

Ok I lied, I ****ing cried. I teared up.

The who first half of the movie is this happy, innocent childhood experience and it feels like some awesomely fun kids movie. Then she dies? What the hell, man!
the green mile ALWAYS gets me. it doenst even matter if i watch teh whole movie, if i see that scene where they kill him, i get way choked up and start tearing up
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
Seriously, if you've seen Green Mile and you didn't cry, you have no soul.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

I cried when he lost Wilson on Castaway....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Rocker_69
The Wall - Pink Floyd

How? Don't answer that btw, I'm not trying to belittle your feelings, I just don't see how.
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
I also cried when I watched click. the part where he dies. god, I'm tearing up just thinking about it.
You are not a slave...
i saw dan in real life this weekend (kinda stoned) and i felt pretty bad. steve carrell is the ****.
Quote by esther_mouse
...bingo. signaturisation. like burnination, only even more flamey.

Worth listening to
Yeah, Click was surprising for me. I never thought I'd see the day where I cry at an Adam Sandler film.
But the scene where he goes back to when his dad was still alive, and watches himself neglecting him, that choked me up a little bit.
God, I'm such a pussy. I cried at Return of the King, for christ's sake.
And the end of the Shawshank Redemption.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I've cried on a few occasions, I don't remember which ones though, I'll just list movies that made me come close to/maybe even made me cry.

Braveheart
Passion of the Christ
...**** I can't remember any more right now (it's 1 in the morning...getting kinda tired) .

I=fail
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Something Big
i saw dan in real life this weekend (kinda stoned) and i felt pretty bad. steve carrell is the ****.

Oh dude, sad movies when your stoned are just terribly depressing as long as you can follow the plot in your drug induced stupor. I get choked up during the corny sad parts of kids movies if I've been smoking...

Quote by The Virtuoso

Braveheart

This movie made me want to kill Englishmen, not so much cry.
Last edited by NorseGodofRock at Nov 11, 2007,
Quote by daytripper75
no, i dont think ive ever cried because of a movie i was watching.

U R full O' ****.
You are not a slave...
I thought "Click" was a tear jerker.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Yes Bridge To Teribithia was sad.

I had another couple that were sad too but I forget which...

When John Travolta dies in Michael? (though I can't actually remember if that's sad or not).
Quote by Bebemanger
How? Don't answer that btw, I'm not trying to belittle your feelings, I just don't see how.

I don't feel belittled, simply because that whole album is very personal to me. It's just... I feel the emotions Roger must have had when he wrote it.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<