Man, I remember when I was into yo-yoing. I used to love doing that and learning new tricks, hoping one day to get this good. Check it.

http://www.pandachute.com/spectacular-yoyo-tricks.htm

It's ****ing ridiculous how good these guys are
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by the spiker
Just like Pokemon, these fads come and go.

Well, not for these guys .

I seriously wish I had developed my skills with all my interests as a child, so that I could have a lot of different stuff do/showoff from time to time.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
When I was in elementary school I was REALLY into yo-yo, I had like 15 of them. I had a really badass one called 'The Bumblebee', it was one of those ones that 'the pros' use and I thought I was cool ****. It was pretty ****in cool, when it spun it somehow slightly sounded like a bumblebee.

Pokemon, digimon, yoyos...there has been a lot :-P I used to have a tornado or something like that...i can remember the bumble bee yoyos!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
I remember bringing my yo-yo everywhere, like to the grocery store with my mom and such. I had a bunch of them too. They're still stored away in a tin cookie container. My favorite yo-yo was the Yomega Firestorm.
I used to have an awesome one that came with a video for learning yoyo tricks. It flashed different colours and made a noise, but it kept breaking
I got an old-school wooden one a few weeks ago, but since it was only a pound it broke after three weeks. It was totally awesome, though.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I was never into that.. but I was into: pokémon, digimon, dragonball z, yu-gi-oh, beyblade, and some other crap like that

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
I was never into that.. but I was into: pokémon, digimon, dragonball z, yu-gi-oh, beyblade, and some other crap like that

Urgh, Beyblades. They were around when I was in year six, and I was always determined never to fall into the fad. I never did, either.

So proud of myself.

-Matthew Arnold

I was into those Pro-Yo ones (I think thats was there name), must have been like 8-10 years ago when I was at primary school, maybe intermediate school, I can't remember. I was crap at using it though.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Urgh, Beyblades. They were around when I was in year six, and I was always determined never to fall into the fad. I never did, either.

So proud of myself.

Be sure to put that on your resume next to where you went to college, once you enter the work force.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Be sure to put that on your resume next to where you went to college, once you enter the work force.

I put it on my CV when applying to McDonalds, but I still didn't get the job. Perhaps employers like a skilled Beyblader?

-Matthew Arnold

Aw I was waiting for Les Paul to come on and bust some moves... he invented the YO-YO you know
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I put it on my CV when applying to McDonalds, but I still didn't get the job. Perhaps employers like a skilled Beyblader?

I put Astronaut on my application to the Gas Station I am currently employed at. Either they didn't do a background check, or they just thought it would be good to have someone here that actually has a sense of humor.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Dinkydaisy
I used to have an awesome one that came with a video for learning yoyo tricks. It flashed different colours and made a noise, but it kept breaking

I totally bought that. Except mine never even started working. I could barely even do a sleeper on the thing.
I'm a proyo man through and through.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I put Astronaut on my application to the Gas Station I am currently employed at. Either they didn't do a background check, or they just thought it would be good to have someone here that actually has a sense of humor.

Perhaps I should try that, it's always been something of an ambition of mine to work at a petrol station.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy

lolz i used t think if you shouted like they did on the show, the thing in te middle would come out.

....it never did
Manchester United
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Perhaps I should try that, it's always been something of an ambition of mine to work at a petrol station.

It's grand. Selling liqour to skanks, and condoms to skeezy barflies.. And every now and again gasoline.

On the upside, I haven't had any customers in hours, and because it's the week end there isn't much of a list of things to do. So I've just been sitting back here on the internet and playing my guitar.

But, if they DO ever ask you about why you put Astronaut as your career goal, and they give you some kind of smarmy attitude, just scream, "I HAVE DREAMS" at them and walk out. They will never respect you.
Quote by vintage x metal