really love awful horror movies? Like, I'm not even talking B movie kind of bad, I'm talking baaaaad. I'm watching a movie on SciFi about giant killer bats menacing soldiers hunting for a terrorist, and loving every second. It has a lot of melodramatic shots of characters they've never introduced and every time it goes somewhere new, it has the name of the place in little white text appear with a typewriter sound effect. Can anyone top that in horror-themed abominations of human endeavor?
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
I saw one on Halloween about a mentally retarded man who was a an ice cream truck driver/clown that was accidentally killed by some of the kids in the neighborhood. He came back to get his revenge. It's called "We All Scream for Ice Cream."
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Totally dude. The more cheese on it, the better.

EDIT: Cody, I keep running into you, even at odd hours. What's up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Those ones that try but fail miserably? Yeah, I love em.
Except the movie called Dead Clowns. STEER CLEAR OF THAT ONE!
Quote by darkstar2466
Totally dude. The more cheese on it, the better.

EDIT: Cody, I keep running into you, even at odd hours. What's up.

Haha, I love it. I'm just sitting here drunk at 4:20 in the AM haha. How about you?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Dude, Sci-Fi channel late night horror flicks are the best. Man-Thing to Dog Soldiers, its all good. Dunno why, I just have an insatiable love for them.
Does anyone know the song that goes: ba ba bah, ba ba buh, bu ba bum, ba ba bah, ba bu buh, bu bu bum, bu ba bu bu bum baam?
check out bad taste, its peter jacksons first movie that he made on weekends with his friends
Everyone needs to see Plan 9 From Outer Space.
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Nov 11, 2007,
Ice Cream Man anyone?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Haha, I love it. I'm just sitting here drunk at 4:20 in the AM haha. How about you?

My roommates and I got baked and watched "The Fountain." It was just nuts. I tied together the three separate stories, but I didn't know what was going on at all. Have you seen it?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
My roommates and I got baked and watched "The Fountain." It was just nuts. I tied together the three separate stories, but I didn't know what was going on at all. Have you seen it?

I haven't, but it is funny that you mention it. I have been hearing a lot about it lately. I think I will check it out.

Also, I wish I could get baked...I have no source
Miss Scourge? PM me.

They're good for a laugh every now and then, especially when its actually a serious attempt at a good movie
Oh, and Creepshow 3.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by terrencemaddox
I haven't, but it is funny that you mention it. I have been hearing a lot about it lately. I think I will check it out.

Also, I wish I could get baked...I have no source

6 degrees of separation applies to dealers as well. Someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows you will know a dealer.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Apparently the bats can blend into their surroundings, chameleon-style (i.e. the people responsible for "visual effects" apply a bad brown filter when a bat stands still near a tree)
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by darkstar2466
6 degrees of separation applies to dealers as well. Someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows you will know a dealer.

The sad thing si that I have friends that are dealers...I'm just afraid to call them because they seem to not want see me. I don't know, I'd feel bad calling them
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
The sad thing si that I have friends that are dealers...I'm just afraid to call them because they seem to not want see me. I don't know, I'd feel bad calling them

Sketchy. You're drunk though, it's just as good right now.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Sketchy. You're drunk though, it's just as good right now.

true. I just wish my lighter wouldn't have run out of fluid so I could smoke a cig.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

once at 4:30 in the morning on a local access time channel, i watched a movie that had a 'evil' black cat that killed people by jumping on their faces. it was pretty nice.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Everyone needs to see Plan 9 From Outher Space.

Add to that:

Manos: The Hands Of Fate
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians
Shark Attack 3
Funny Man
Leprechaun I, Leprechaun II, Leprechaun III, Leprechaun IV: In Space, Lep In The Hood, Lep In The Hood Part II: Back To The Hood
Halfway House

And to anybody who's got Sky Digital in the UK, look out for a channel called 'Zone Horror'; they play, without a doubt, the worst lowest budget horror films they can scrap out of the bottom of the barrel of bad horror films. Seriously, the films they show are so bad they're good.
^ Lep in the Hood is one of my favorites. "A friend with a weed is a friend indeed, but a friend with gold is the best I'm told." Now that **** is good writing.
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior