ok, so i have an EHX Doctor Q Envelope Follower. I really love it, use it just to add a funk-ish sound to guitar parts, but it dosnt have a volume knob and it has a volume drop when i turn it on, would there be anyway to mod this to boost volume, either by adding a switch to give it a boost, modding it to give it a permanent volume boost, or adding another pot for volume, is this possible, if so which is easier and how would i go about doing it? Thanks for the help!
Dude, you need to give people time to reply. Don't bump after 20 minutes, it's ridiculously uncalled for.
Change the feedback resistor on the last op-amp and that should increase the gain a bit. If you can't work out which resistor I'm talking about from a schematic, then you shouldn't be attempting this mod.
An easier way would be to roll your guitars volume down when the pedals in bypass, then back up when you turn the pedal on. Simple.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Dude, you need to give people time to reply. Don't bump after 20 minutes, it's ridiculously uncalled for.
Change the feedback resistor on the last op-amp and that should increase the gain a bit. If you can't work out which resistor I'm talking about from a schematic, then you shouldn't be attempting this mod.
An easier way would be to roll your guitars volume down when the pedals in bypass, then back up when you turn the pedal on. Simple.

+1 that is the excact way to do it, Bravo Random Hero
You could get something like a Boss GE-7 or MXR Microamp after it to compensate for the loss and turn em on at the same. Thats too expensive though and probably a little more than whats needed.
booster pedal?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial