OMGZZZZZ!!!

I met Chad Smith yesterday at my local music shop as he was doing a signing as well as Paul Weller's drummer!
this is big news considering in my local town of Trowbridge the last famous person to come here was Chico or the cheeky girls...

so i was if anyone else had met someone from a famous band in their local town
I had a good sig once....

ah who am i kidding
i met Viktor Smolski from Rage at a workshop in Hamburg, got signed CD's and everything. he's a pretty cool dude.
i got him to sign my wallet and a poster plus it was completely free!

all at eight72 music who happen to be quite nice too

ah who am i kidding
Did you run your hand back and forth across his head, making a sound akin to polishing?
Because you should have.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
DUDE I was there too! Oh no.. the night before, on friday, I was at the gig It was so amazing as I live right next to the place. First thing I shouted was "How's John?"
Quote by rorythefaggot
Did you run your hand back and forth across his head, making a sound akin to polishing?
Because you should have.

did you make a will ferral joke?

so many missed oppertunties

i just went all embarrassed and called him mr smith and shook his hand quietly

but i am going to a drum/bass clinic where the paul weller drummer/bassist are there as there are rumors Chad smith might come back for that. Plus it is at my school!

if only i played drums/bass...

DUDE I was there too! Oh no.. the night before, on friday, I was at the gig It was so amazing as I live right next to the place. First thing I shouted was "How's John?"

what gig???

ah who am i kidding
Quote by wiggyisgreat

Chad must have a kind of minority-complex. I mean, he's there alone: first thing he hears: HOWS JOHN???
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Steve White?, the drummer from Paul Weller. He's good.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
Steve White?, the drummer from Paul Weller. He's good.

yep he was a really nice guy he wrote my brother a message on a poster as he is a big fan and its going in his music bar

steve white is doing the drum clinic too. £10 a ticket

ah who am i kidding
Whats wrong with John????
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
who's chad smith?

drummer for the red hot chili peppers?
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
who's chad smith?

Very overrated drummer in a very overrated band...

>_>
<_<

Nah, that's cool, some of my friends met him and Frusciante before a concert last year, got signed setlists and stuff.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
my parents were in Trowbridge yesterday. I managed to meet Andy Mckee last night, shook his hand, got his autograph and had a photo taken with him. He's awesome!

edit: Oh yeah, in the past year or so we've also had Chico and the cheeky girls in my work. We also had Girls Aloud there about 2 years ago.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by rworsl
my parents were in Trowbridge yesterday. I managed to meet Andy Mckee last night, shook his hand, got his autograph and had a photo taken with him. He's awesome!

edit: Oh yeah, in the past year or so we've also had Chico and the cheeky girls in my work. We also had Girls Aloud there about 2 years ago.

where do you work?

ah who am i kidding
Quote by *Ryan*
where do you work?

a nightclub
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Chad Smith and some other dude are playing in the UEA in norwich tonight. Im not going though...
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Hi Guys

We at Eight72 would lke to thank you all the great support yesterday! Chad Smith and Steve White have said they really enjoyed the day and the support you all gave.

How can we follow this one up!!!!

We can start by announcing our next show!!!!!

Steve White and Damon Minchella(Paul Weller/Ex-Ocean Color Scene Bass PLayer) are coming back to Trowbridge on Dec 9th for a Drum and Bass Show.

This Is an afternoon showing at the John Of Gaunt School, Trowbridge, Tickets are £10 before and £12 on the door. This should be a sale out show so to ensure a place buy before!

Tickets available from Eight72 Music Roundstone Street Trowbridge
Or via Phone on 01225 768800 we can send tickets out for an extra £1.50 booking fee.

Thanks again for your support yesterday and lets keep this going and get TROWBRIDGE on the Map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eight72 Music
Last edited by eight72 at Nov 11, 2007,
didnt know eight 72 had their own account

er i started this thread can i get some free stuff now next time i come in lol

ah who am i kidding
If you sale 10 tickets we can sort out some sort of free gear

eight72
That's really cool, how come Chad was in the UK? IS he on holiday, or are the Chili's touring in the UK? If they are why was I not informed?? I must see them.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
That's really cool, how come Chad was in the UK? IS he on holiday, or are the Chili's touring in the UK? If they are why was I not informed?? I must see them.

I think they're on a break, because Anthony had a kid. I might be wrong though.
SPACE FOR RENT