Most of you prolly have never even heard of Bad Company,
imo one of the very best rock n roll bands EVER. This is a shame.

Thats why I would like to invite admirers of classy rock n roll to download songs like 'Rock n Roll Fantasy', 'Holy Water', 'All right now' or any other song you may find, played by Bad Company.

I really needed to get this of my chest
I knew the song all right now, my father used to play it with his cover band
Pretty good band imo.
Yes, especially considering the time in which they were active;
before Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple rose to the top, Bad Company were the uncrowned kings of rock n roll,
back in the day were twas very hard to find ANY decent guitar player.
Unlike nowadays, where you can buy thirteen-in-a-dozen-pickers at your local seveneleven..
Bad Company is amazing. I really like Shooting Star because of the lyrics. Great band. I've been listening to them since I was 11.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Ataraxie
'All right now'

By Free, Paul Rodger's (Bad Company's guitarist, pianist, and vocalist) band prior to Bad Company.

Quote by Ataraxie
before Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple rose to the top, Bad Company were the uncrowned kings of rock n roll,

Bad Company were formed years after both of these bands, as well as after Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin had been "crowned the Kings of Rock N' Roll".

In fact, Bad Company was the first band to be signed to Led Zeppelin's Swan Song Records, and they released their debut album in 1974 (Led Zeppelin released their debut album in 1969.

So...I don't mean to sound as though I'm ass, but I'm assuming that you recently found out about Bad Company, enjoyed what you heard, and made a thread about them?

If not, that's fine (everyone has made mistakes).

Anyways, my favorite song is Too Bad from their fourth album Burnin' Sky.
Free was better.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
By Free, Paul Rodger's (Bad Company's guitarist, pianist, and vocalist) band prior to Bad Company.

Bad Company were formed years after both of these bands, as well as after Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin had been "crowned the Kings of Rock N' Roll".

In fact, Bad Company was the first band to be signed to Led Zeppelin's Swan Song Records, and they released their debut album in 1974 (Led Zeppelin released their debut album in 1969.

So...I don't mean to sound as though I'm ass, but I'm assuming that you recently found out about Bad Company, enjoyed what you heard, and made a thread about them?

If not, that's fine (everyone has made mistakes).

Anyways, my favorite song is Too Bad from their fourth album Burnin' Sky.

alrighty then it seems as if at least one of us has been doing his homework (and it wasnt me ) ;p
tbh i never really searched for info on Bad Company, Ive known the bands music for years and years since i grew up with a rock-n-roll-loving-dad. he once told me that bad company was really really old and i never doubted him.

now im older, hes balder, and more and more of his 'good advice' and 'essential information' turns out to be bloody bollocks. but i still love the old guy, and we all love bad company's best song (imo): Holy Water! If that solo doesnt make you cum, you should not pretend being nerdy!
Absalutly amazing supergroup.

Mick's riffs, Paul's vocals, Bozz's bass lines and Simon's drum bashing are a winning combination.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Would have been better if they hadn't arrived so late on the scene and if they'd been signed to a major record label. Great band, they just came around to late and made some mistakes when it came to production.

Free were better though.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Quote by Derigiberble
Would have been better if they hadn't arrived so late on the scene and if they'd been signed to a major record label. Great band, they just came around to late and made some mistakes when it came to production.

Free were better though.

The fact that they were signed to Led Zeppelin's record label (Swan Song Records) would have seemed to have helped, considering how popular Led Zeppelin was during this time.

However, they suffered a similar fate to Badfinger, who were signed to The Beatle's Apple Records.
I would have to agree with that to an extent but since most of the people i know have heard of Bad Company and love their stuff I would have to say they are indeed well-known but underrated because they are never mentioned among the best.
I always felt Paul was a hugely underrated vocalist. I really dig Bad Company (especially their first album), but I like Free better.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by Ataraxie
Yes, especially considering the time in which they were active;
back in the day were twas very hard to find ANY decent guitar player.
Unlike nowadays, where you can buy thirteen-in-a-dozen-pickers at your local seveneleven..

lol

and I agree, Bad Company is very underrated