The story:

My Ibanez RG370 is completely messed up. Bridge has crapped out and action is all messed up. So I traded it for this almost new Cort X2.

Here are some pics. Sorry for the crap quality.

The guitar

Close up

My X11

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Nice.

I like Corts .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Forgot to add. Those "powersound" pickups are actually very good. The bridge has been blocked now. And I am probably going to change the machine head and the nuts. Any suggestions?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Nut. You know what I meant.

I prefer the neck to the RG. It's about the same thickness, but the U shape makes it more comfortable imo. Both being basswood, same shape and scale length, the Cort is considerably heavier (about 1 - 2 pounds?) I am guessing the quality of the wood is one factor. The dots are a lot easier to read than triangles as well.

Overall X2 > RG370

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by GoldenTrees
Nice guitars ..funky sheets =)9

Yup, where can you get those wonderful balloon sheets

Anyway, nice guitars.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Gotoh makes some good tuning machines for a lower price.

I have an Earvana Compensated Nut on my Schecter S-1 Blackjack, and I like it a lot .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Those sheets are from argos if anyone is interested

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by p.stick
Those sheets are from argos if anyone is interested

Hmmm, unfortunately I just picked up new sheets from IKEA, otherwise I'd be all over them.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!