Okay i need a decent laptop for loads of applications. i want 17' screen, 2gb memory duo core processor, cool colour would rock as well. Im not too fussed about gaming but if it can handle it bonus, and i will do some basic recordings on it (not prepared to spend £1200 in a mac!)
acer aspire, has all that for £500 if you can put up with a 15" screen. also, dont forget about extended warranty and such which it mihgt be wise to get
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
First go to ebay

get a laptop for under 200 USD (dont know the conversion sorry) Win XP good

Gut the laptop of its RAM, harddrive, anything else

Fill it with what you want

Use the internet to get apps for *ahem* demos and such

total cost : 450 USD
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
acer aspire, has all that for £500 if you can put up with a 15" screen. also, dont forget about extended warranty and such which it mihgt be wise to get

+1 to acer laptops

and stevo, is your signature supposed to be ironic?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by twistedmaggot
+1 to acer laptops

and stevo, is your signature supposed to be ironic?

why not click and find out

...no really, i need more members

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
although the MacBooks are more... I have never been disappointed with mine.
I use Dell and/or IBM Thinkpad at work and dont care for them at all. Windows is a pain.
I have owned five Macs over the past 15 years and will eventually replace this one with another.
Quote by cholland
although the MacBooks are more... I have never been disappointed with mine.
I use Dell and/or IBM Thinkpad at work and dont care for them at all. Windows is a pain.
I have owned five Macs over the past 15 years and will eventually replace this one with another.

you should have shares in mac then you have probably spent 3 grand or something on macs!