Wow, having a job really is helpful. I’ve updated to a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe amp, I’m installing locking tuners on my Strat right now and all that’s left to do is get myself a decent loop pedal.

Basically I’m looking for the most gig friendly loop pedal, but packing enough features so I can get more complex at home. I just want to be able to make multiple layers with minimal fuss, whilst maintaining a very good tone; so none of those cheaper ones I’ve heard ruin it.

This doesn’t matter to much - but if there’s a loop pedal out there that can also record from microphones I know the brass players from my funk band would love that too.

My budget is £260/$550 but I’d prefer to save a bit of that, if possible.

Cheers!
Boss? That red and big one...

EDIT: RC-20
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Is that generally considered the best loop pedal around at that price?

Because five people have pitched it to me, should I take the hint?
The Boss RC 20 or the Digitech jam man looper. I'm a Boss guy though.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Be warned, if you're playing with a drummer using a loop pedal will throw all your timing out.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
I'm going with the Boss. Cheers for the help guys.

Indeed timi, but I don't understand why? Surely as long as you record the base loop first, with the pedals metronome and no drums, it's fine?
Quote by Tomaz24
I'm going with the Boss. Cheers for the help guys.

Indeed timi, but I don't understand why? Surely as long as you record the base loop first, with the pedals metronome and no drums, it's fine?

The problem is, the drummer's no longer setting the tempo, and he's got to stay in time with a loop. No drummer can play perfectly in time.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music