well, I'm curious as to if anyone else besides me has such an immense abhoration for these 4 legged bastards. Mainly for jumping out in front of you while your driving. Last night, I was on my way home, and one jumped out in front of me. I hit the brakes but he was too close and wouldn't move until the last second. Hit my brand new truck(new to me), and cracked my grill, right headlight and dented my right door all to hell. So basically, does anyone else hate these things as much i do now?
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
lazy ass bastards don't do anything good for us.

go jump in front of them. that'll show them.
lol yes they do taste good, and no i didn't kill bambi, bambi proceeded to get up and run off

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
im sorry for your tragedy.... but to fully understand the wonders of a deer one must **** it first.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
and no i didn't kill bambi, bambi proceeded to get up and run off

In that case I take back my earlier remark. If you had killed a deer and were more worried about your car, that'd be a bit mean. But if the deer is ok, then the car obviously takes top priority.
I live in the middle of a bunch of trees, so there are about 5 million deer living near my house.

The things just won't go away.
The.
There was a news report this morning on CNN about a girl running cross country that got plowed over by a deer. I didn't see it but my wife is still giggling about it. Bet you could google it and find the video.
I've hit 6 deer in the last 8 years. Due for another I guess.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I have a buddy that hit one just the other day.

It wasn't fully dead but it wasn't going anywhere soon either.

So he slit its throat.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
i dont particularly like them.

i almost hit one in New Jersey at like 1am. i was doing about 75mph on this empty highway, and all of the sudden there was this huge deer just standing right in front of me. luckily with my awesome reflexes i was able to swerve around it. i ended up fishtailing around the road for about 1/4 mile, but managed to not wreck the car or hit the deer.

needless to say my girlfriend was sitting in the passenger seat crying hysterically.
Quote by daytripper75
i dont particularly like them.

i almost hit one in New Jersey at like 1am. i was doing about 75mph on this empty highway, and all of the sudden there was this huge deer just standing right in front of me. luckily with my awesome reflexes i was able to swerve around it. i ended up fishtailing around the road for about 1/4 mile, but managed to not wreck the car or hit the deer.

needless to say my girlfriend was sitting in the passenger seat crying hysterically.

Bro, she should love you for that!
My God, it's full of stars!
I nearly hit a deer at 2am about two weeks ago. Its was on the outside of a small country road but I saw it in time and was able to slow down enough to miss it. Unfortunately a friend of mine swerved later to avoid another deer that same night and ended up with the car in a field.
Quote by Mr. B
it is technically legal that if you hit a deer and it dies you can keep it.

Ya but they don't make very good pets.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I don't hate them, and I don't get mad at them when they jump in the road.

We're intruding on THEIR habitat, not the other way around.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20

We're born of this planet too, y'know. It's also our habitat.

Honestly though, I'd rather shoot and eat a deer then knock the **** out of it with a Corvette.

Though if I had a Hummer...
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
We're born of this planet too, y'know. It's also our habitat.

Honestly though, I'd rather shoot and eat a deer then knock the **** out of it with a Corvette.

Though if I had a Hummer...

Well, yea, I know it's ours, too, I'm not trying to sound like Peta or anything.

But you really can't get mad at them for trying to travel, just like we are.

And, true, if I was going to kill one, I would rather shoot it. Plus, I would be helping the ecosystem while I'm at it.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
a bloke offered me 8 legs of venison for £50 the other week.

i turned him down though, they were too dear

(lol, deer/dear. i crack me up)
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
did you happen to get its insurance details?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by fallenangel20

Humans win the world by right of conquest. It is ours to despoil as we please.
lol no i wasn't able to get his insurance information, he seemed too stunned and then he ran off before i could console him any. It's not quite the fact that I hit the deer that frustrates me, it's just they're so damn stupid. I was slowing down to let him go on and cross the road and he started running parallel to me, then all of a sudden, he just jumped in front of me...i know they're over populated like crazy here, i don't know what the bag limit a day is but last year i think it was 5 maybe?

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Quote by Mr. B

Yeah but the meat will probably not be good if you hit it hard enough, because the bones will shatter.
Quote by Mr. B

Q.I. begs to differ, you cant, but the person behind can
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
well, I'm curious as to if anyone else besides me has such an immense abhoration for these 4 legged bastards. Mainly for jumping out in front of you while your driving. Last night, I was on my way home, and one jumped out in front of me. I hit the brakes but he was too close and wouldn't move until the last second. Hit my brand new truck(new to me), and cracked my grill, right headlight and dented my right door all to hell. So basically, does anyone else hate these things as much i do now?

you ran into it sideway?
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
no, when i was slowing down he started to run parallel to me....and before i was almost stopped he decided to try to cross the road and his body hit the side of my truck and his neck and what not hit my grill

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Quote by Jackal58
There was a news report this morning on CNN about a girl running cross country that got plowed over by a deer. I didn't see it but my wife is still giggling about it. Bet you could google it and find the video.
I've hit 6 deer in the last 8 years. Due for another I guess.

Nothing like a raging deer to make you run faster.

A deer ran into my gutar teachers SUV. Yeah you heard me right, the deer ran into him.
Last edited by The Charm at Nov 11, 2007,
Quote by atlmetal
they taste delicious

YEAH DUDE they really do

PSN ID: ArranP