hey everyone i just wanted to know if there were any UGers out there who play star wars galaxies. i know WoW is better, but i like star wars so i got star wars galaxies. just post if you own it and say if you like it or hate it
i bought that game when i didnt know it was made by the same people who made everquest, which means it costs more than $12.00 to play per month. Then i bought guild wars and im happy.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I played the trial a couple years ago but I didn't have the scratch to pay the subscription once it ran out. I remember liking it an awful lot. I'd like to play again, but I have a mac now.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
i used to play it and eventually got bored....

but no way is WoW better. SWG owns all MMORPGs.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
I used to play it a lot a few years ago. During my very unproductive years.
I don't care what people say about people say about WoW, Star Wars will always be better.
i used to play it. i remember having a really awesome gun and armor, and it being ridiculously hard to become a jedi which i feel is more fitting with the star wars era it is based around. i hear it's now a lot easier to become a jedi, is that true?

also it was incredibly laggy when i got anywhere near a spaceport.

me and a group of about another 20 people did kill a massive krayt dragon once though
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by irongoat666
i used to play it. i remember having a really awesome gun and armor, and it being ridiculously hard to become a jedi which i feel is more fitting with the star wars era it is based around. i hear it's now a lot easier to become a jedi, is that true?

also it was incredibly laggy when i got anywhere near a spaceport.

me and a group of about another 20 people did kill a massive krayt dragon once though

You can create a Jedi character right off bat. No holocron/Village grind, and basically it's a shadow of its former self.
Also, Krayts were pretty easily soloable. All you needed was to be a TKM or master Swordsman, have a decent set of comp armour(like 80% kinetic, not even effectiveness sliced), a 10k doc buff and some stim B's.