wow thats a skinny neck!!! how do you swallow or breathe?

Edit: sorry just fealt like bein an ass

my guitars neck is about the same.
mines paper thin, its a wizard neck so its like .000000001 inches thick...but its fast as hell
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by gtdude114
mines paper thin, its a wizard neck so its like .000000001 inches thick...but its fast as hell

I know you're exaggerating a bit but imagine if your neck was actually that thin...wouldn't even be able to see it from the side! O_o
Mine is 18mm at the first fret. That's about 3/4 of an inch, if I'm not mistaken.
.818 inches, which is thicker than most other Gibsons. Hooray, for I have learned something today.
Quote by gtdude114

Yup, great necks. Very comfortable.

I guess my thinnest neck is the one on my RG20th, which has the original Wizard profile.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
les paul studio = baseball bat

i love a big neck, but its not as big as some of the older sg's, god those things are neck heavy as hell!!
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Quote by LPstudioWRz28
les paul studio = baseball bat

i love a big neck, but its not as big as some of the older sg's, god those things are neck heavy as hell!!

I actually don't think my studio's neck is that big. Not to the degree some people make it out to be anyway.
My Ibanez wizard II is thin as hell, but I'm starting to feel that it is too thin.....
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
Anyone else sometimes have a pain in their wrist after or during playing. Whats wrong with me or how i hold the guitar?
Epiphone standard. Wish it was thicker.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by GoldenTrees
Anyone else sometimes have a pain in their wrist after or during playing. Whats wrong with me or how i hold the guitar?

Do you:
-Wear your guitar ridiculously low?
-Press down your fretting fingers way to hard, thus creating tension?
-Play with your wrist at an awkward position?
I like the neck of my Epi les paul std, anything much thinner and I just find it uncomfortable, cramps my hand if I play on a wizard II neck for too long.
...Bleep Bloop...
Ummm, about 9 inches.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Oh... guitar?
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I don't feel like measuring it, but it is very thin for a Gibson. I've tried it against other 61 SGs, and it is thinner that all of them. It has a similar thickness to a Jackson neck, but it still has the round feel that I like.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Spamwise
I actually don't think my studio's neck is that big. Not to the degree some people make it out to be anyway.

see i dont see it as a bad thing.... i ****ing love having a thick neck its just so nice to play i think
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
It's an ESP/LTD FX-400 Thin-U neck. It's a bit more than 1/2 and inch but not quite 3/4ths. I love it.