oooo....I'm really liking Black Sun Rise. Nice and thrashy, good solo. The vocals are strange, but I like them.

Irish too
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
Not bad man. I personally don't like the vocals, they're a bit soft. Not to bag or anything. From a guitarist stand point, it's a bit dull. The solo's were a very good effort, I enjoyed most of them. I feel bad for your ryth guitarist though hah.
when can i get the album? thats pretty sweet man...i'd rock it out in my car while i was driving...get you some exposure in the US
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
I've actually listened to the other song now lol, should get a gig together in the future :P
Is that speech in The Establishment from V for Vendetta??
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

Quote by ThunderFingers
I've actually listened to the other song now lol, should get a gig together in the future :P
Is that speech in The Establishment from V for Vendetta??

Yep V For Vendetta it is! Thanks for your input everyone, very cool.

Edit: Thunderfingers, where are you lads situated?
Last edited by The Warranty at Nov 11, 2007,
Vocals Remind me a bit of Dimmu Borgir, very good, well done
Dean Vendetta 4.0 "Tiger Eye"
Peavey Valveking Half-Stack VK100+4x12"
the establishment: the rythem guitar was decent, but the tone was too harsh. the vocals were okay for the screamy type. the pinch harmonics in the chorus need to be turned down. nice jem. clean tone needs work. its sounds really fake and processed. i like the harmonies. solo was technichally impressive, but ended up sounding quite wankish.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=710481
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by The Warranty
Yep V For Vendetta it is! Thanks for your input everyone, very cool.

Edit: Thunderfingers, where are you lads situated?

We're situated in Armagh/Down, bit too far for a normal gig, but if either one of us does a tour. :P
Quote by GoobaSun

Quote by ThunderFingers
We're situated in Armagh/Down, bit too far for a normal gig, but if either one of us does a tour. :P

That's a bit of a journey alright. If we're doing a gig up the country sometime and there's a slot, I'll let ye know!
Quote by The Warranty
That's a bit of a journey alright. If we're doing a gig up the country sometime and there's a slot, I'll let ye know!

Sounds like a plan, we're off the gig train at the moment anyway, new drummer. I give ya an add on myspace anyway.
Quote by GoobaSun