Has anyone ordered from here? Their prices are like 10 dollers cheaper than musicians friend, where I normally go, and I jsut wanted to know how customer service and shiipping was.

Thanks.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Zzounds, is a great site. I ordered my tele and amp from them. They're great. The customer service could be a little better, but the shipping is excellant. They arrived and great condition too.
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
Yeah, Zzounds is great, things usually ship the day after they are ordered(unless its weekends) and get to your place quick. Ive orderd from musicians friend too, and i must say Zzounds is better
when you order from zzounds you get your stuff way quicker (or at least for me) my friend has ordered from them and everything has gone swimmingly
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
I got my first guitar from Zzounds and I'm recommended them ever since. Very professional, very affordable, and more importantly, very FAST.
Gear

Guitar
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Ibanez RG370DX
BC Rich Warlock SE
BC Rich Warlock NJ Series (Kahler trem)
BC Rich Mockingbird Acrylic Ice Series
BC Rich Mockingbird Spiro Light
Line6 Bogner 1X12 Tube Amp
Another +1 for zZounds.

First rate site. Much faster than MF. I think they're based in NJ. Like you, I'm in NY, and they were super quick for me. zZounds is now my primary internet music store. Bought a scratch & dent Korg D888. I can wholeheartedly recommend you look thru that section to see if anything there suits your needs. Got a perfect condition item (as far as I could tell) for A LOT less.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Wow, thanks a bunch. Looks like they've just earned a new customer.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell