Is this normal?

Whenever someone close to me dies, I always sense it before I'm told, it's scary. And now I'm pretty sure my friend just died of some sickness (he's really prone to seizures) so I'm a bit freaked now...
Oh noes!
Are you a like, a dog or a cat?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
you're probably interpreting some random, non- twilight zoney emotion as having sensed their death. unless you consciously thought "ZOMG, is _____ dead?". In that case, you are quite possibly god.
It's not normal. You are a mutant. Give yourself to medical science, for painful and intrusive experiments.
It's not attracted to you or something if that's what you think. **** happens. Maybe if you were a dog or cat, and that's only true for them because they can smell what's happening in the human body.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Are you a like, a dog or a cat?

...or maybe Jesus?!?

I don't think there's anything that we can do about it...
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
Quote by xxtrigger
Is this normal?

Whenever someone close to me dies, I always sense it before I'm told, it's scary. And now I'm pretty sure my friend just died of some sickness (he's really prone to seizures) so I'm a bit freaked now...
Yeah that happens to me. When my grandma died, I had a feeling that she died and 20 minutes later my mom called to tell us she died. The same thing happened with my grandpa and other grandma.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I haven't burned any churches... I think what you should do is find out if he's dead or alive.. if he's alive ..then meh you suck...if he's dead then dude that sucks but at least you have a sixth sense
Yes it's very normal...

You can

A) Call your friend

B) Figure out if you really can sense it, or if you don't sense anything at all, but you believe afterwards that you did.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Of course I called him.
Freaky thing is no one answered. He almost always answers.
Oh noes!
If you friend did die I am officially proclaiming you God.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
i think that some ppl actualy can sense something like that. when grampa died i ded get a realy bad fealing. 10 minutes later someone cald us and said he that he was dead
Freaky **** dude. Go and check on your friend.
Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
That used to happen to me a lot, but I was never right.
I was just extremely paranoid.
Not healthy, might want to see a doctor about that.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
dogs can sense fear?
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Here's what's going to happen:
He's going to start sensing this earlier and earlier until one day he finds out that he knows they're going to die BEFORE they die. Then he's going to get the feeling again and realise that he can still save the person and has some epic adventure involving car chases, firefights, and crazy martial arts showdowns before eventually saving the person and becoming a hero.

And also, hope your friend's okay.
Quote by xxtrigger
Is this normal?

I have that, I can tell when something bad will happen. Like I'd have a dream about something and then it happens and I get really freaked out and have to sit down. Sometimes it's just really random things as well.

It doesn't happen so much now but I got it alot when I was like 14.
Quote by demonmouse500
Here's what's going to happen:
He's going to start sensing this earlier and earlier until one day he finds out that he knows they're going to die BEFORE they die. Then he's going to get the feeling again and realise that he can still save the person and has some epic adventure involving car chases, firefights, and crazy martial arts showdowns before eventually saving the person and becoming a hero.

And also, hope your friend's okay.

And then they'll make a reality tv series based on his everyday life.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by xxtrigger
Of course I called him.
Freaky thing is no one answered. He almost always answers.

Call your gfs house and see if shes there. If no one answers go out and buy bat, and then you will be able to sense whether or not someones about to die.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Quote by count schizo
Call your gfs house and see if shes there. If no one answers go out and buy bat, and then you will be able to sense whether or not someones about to die.

That was gold.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

I think you just have AIDS, nothing to worry about
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
If you honestly thought your friend just died, I doubt you'd be posting in the internet right now.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
this happened with a cat
it would sense when someone would die, and then it would sit next to them until they did
Quote by x_thurston_x
And then they'll make a reality tv series based on his everyday life.

I'd like a movie better.
On a semi related note I get deja vu a lot. It's getting more and more frequent, and I'm quite sure that I had a deja vu once that didn't actually happen the way I foresaw. So that means that I changed the future. GO ME.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by count schizo

LULZ! That came out of NOWHERE!

but yeah...
I call bull**** "feelings". Get over yourself...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
it's much more likely that because of the shock of having someone die, you misinterpret your emotions prior to their death as a sort of precognition, and have now become quite paranoid.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Jett Diamond
With great power comes great responsibility.

And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I think I had a premonition about 9/11.

The week before it happened I had a dream I was in a skyscraper. I heard explosions, people screaming, someone told me the building was on fire. I even saw people jumping out of the building.

It was creepy, but possibly just coincidence.
Quote by woodenbandman
On a semi related note I get deja vu a lot. It's getting more and more frequent, and I'm quite sure that I had a deja vu once that didn't actually happen the way I foresaw. So that means that I changed the future. GO ME.

Ahh same, except i'd just be doing something then be like ''Holy ****...I've been here before''.

In the exact same situation.

When I went to iceland on a school trip, one of the nights we were sat down a long this big table eating our food. Then I had some Deja Vu from a dream i'd had ages ago, and it hit me that the people sitting opposite and next to me, were exactly the same as in the dream .
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!