Nirvana’s guitarist’s first guitar? When did he have it? Need very quick help!!!!

Oh Goodness, I've seen people spell his name wrong but never like that.

EDIT: Oh I'm guessing English is not your first language. Apparently you are from Armenia.

Do you have a picture of the guitar you are talking about?
Who's Nirvana?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You're not a really big fan of Nirvana are you? Since plenty of people who don't like Nirvana still know that the guitarist is called KURT COBAIN. He was an icon.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Nov 11, 2007,
Court Cobein ahahhahahahha

I know he played mostly Jaguars and Mustangs while in Nirvana but also used strats.
His first guitar was a strat copy, which he broke because he took it apart to see how it worked. Can't remember what make it was. He got an Ibanez when he started having guitar lessons.
He had the choice between a bike and a guitar, he took th eguitar which I believe was a Uni-Vox high flyer.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
"Chuck asked the group's guitarist, Warren Mason, to find a guitar in time for Kurt's birthday in February. Warren obtained a six-string used Lindell from a local electrician friend - who later described it as a "piece of ****" for $125. "

Source : Who Killed Kurt Cobain ? by Ian Halperin and Max Wallace.

Great book, btw.
Quote by Captain Chaos
He played a **** - o- Caster.

Ohhhhhhhhh, someones a gibson fan-boy.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
Ohhhhhhhhh, someones a gibson fan-boy.

An ill-informed Gibson fanboy.

But then again, is there any other kind ?