well ive been wanting to play through the Randall for quite a while now, been thinking about getting it and watched a bunch of videos of it and read tons of reviews. i went to my local guitar shop and saw The ibanez TBX150 and decided to try it out, and i liked it. so im asking you, which is the better buy, the Ibanez is more in my price range, but i heard The randall is MUCH better. and i dont want another tube amp, not for me, and ive tried tons of them. thanks.
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
my price range is probably about 900 1000 tops. i play 90% metal like pantera, lamb of god, and melodic death medal like all that remains, i also play stuff like protest the hero and shadows fall. i like the more in your face tone of solid states, even good tube metal amps like mesa i like solid states more.
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
Well with your budget it seems like you have some different options, so I'd say explore them. But if you do get the TBX150H head, don't get the matching cab. I thought it sounded really muddy. I have the TBX150H head, but I play it through a Marshall MC412. With that cab the distortion sounds pretty good, and it has lots of low end.
STOP BUMPING YEAR OLD THREADS OF CRAP AMPS.

read the rules, or you could/will get a warning/ban.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008