So today i was hanging out whit my buddys , just listening to some music walking around etc. having fun you know.
We went trough this park in my area and saw this dude ( i think) waring a box on his head.
So we thought we will just go talk to that dude and see whats up.

He said he always walks whith a box on his head so people dont recognise him (couldnt find out why he would care about that).
Anyways our little talk came to music and i found out he plays guitar.
He claimed he can play quite a bit so i told him to come over and jam whith us guys.

So we had a fun jam (me,box-man and my bass player) and i said , hey lets record a backing track and let you jam on it a bit and put it on the net.
He said "Yeah sure, but im keeping the box on". We agreed .

He jammed for over 10 minutes but i had to cut down the video so i can upload it on the net.

I said that it didnt turn out as good as when he was playing before but he said that its harder to play whith a box on your head than it looks.

After a while he said it was time to go home so we walked whit him for a while and seperated next to the park we met him at.

So here i am now , still whit no clue who the hell he is or where he came from, allthough i hope to meet him again , such a cool dude.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BvZ7Ta7e2Ro
Thats amazing...
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
maybe he was some famous guitar player....how cool would that be if it was joe satriani?
But dude, you need to find the boxman again
hehe, you guys should start a band and all wear boxes on your head.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by This is the One
You'd think more people would recognise the guy with a box on his head than just a regular person.

True.

Definatly someone you notice on the street haha
Quote by Evil_Magician
True.

Definatly someone you notice on the street haha

Do you see him quite a bit?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Do you see him quite a bit?

Nope , its the first time i saw him here.
I do hope that he comes here again .
Quote by 666_Pounder
Its a trap! It think boxman is you!

OK smart ass , who the hell was filming if it was me ?
Quote by Evil_Magician
Nope , its the first time i saw him here.
I do hope that he comes here again .

that would be awesome if you could form a band with him.

Quote by Evil_Magician

Yeah man, its not like there are such things as camera tripods or anything
Quote by Evil_Magician

No one .... Cameras can be freestanding. Hey its just my theory, but unfortunately i don't think you can prove its not you very easily.
Quote by Evil_Magician

Well, no one had to be filming it. You could have just set it on something and hit record.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by 666_Pounder
No one .... Cameras can be freestanding. Hey its just my theory, but unfortunately i don't think you can prove its not you very easily.

Well its obviously on a tripod , but i mean someone had to turn it on first on and that was indeed me while he was playing .

I know i cant realy prove this 100% cause hes not whit me anymore but you just gotta go whit my word.

Ahaha... burn.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
He's not that great. It's definately not Satriani, and if it is the thread maker... then thread maker, SHAME.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
shenanigans!!1!

it's you. nice try though
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by Evil_Magician
So today i was hanging out whit my buddys , just listening to some music walking around etc. having fun you know.
We went trough this park in my area and saw this myself ( i think) waring a box on my head.
So we thought we will just go talk to myself and see whats up.

I said I always walk whith a box on my head so people dont recognise me (couldnt find out why I would care about that).
Anyways our little talk came to music and i found out I play guitar.
I claimed he can play quite a bit so i told myself to come over and jam whith us guys.

So we had a fun jam (me, myself and my bass player) and i said , hey lets record a backing track and let you jam on it a bit and put it on the net.
I said "Yeah sure, but im keeping the box on". We agreed .

I jammed for over 10 minutes but i had to cut down the video so i can upload it on the net.

I said that it didnt turn out as good as when I was playing before but I said that its harder to play whith a box on your head than it looks.

After a while I said it was time to go home so we walked whit myself for a while and seperated next to the park we met me at.

So here i am now , still whit no clue who the hell I am or where I came from, allthough i hope to meet myself again , such a cool dude.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BvZ7Ta7e2Ro

FIXED
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Dude , i literaly ROFL'ed at that

hahahah good job.

But you missed a few :@

Anyway dude , as i sad its NOT me .
That's totally just you with a box on your head.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
thats so cool
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by Evil_Magician
No sh|t Sherlock ?

lol yer sorry when i started writin no one else had said that. i had to go do stuff, came back and finished typing. My bad.
DUDE! START A BAND!

He could be like the next slash! ('course he has to be a lot better at guitar) Instead of the classic top hat... ITS A BOX! Genious! Then we could read about it on teh interwebz when he ends up going psycho on the entire band the beheads all of you onstage, and manages to shoot some people in the audience....
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by Bennetts_strat
It's you isn't it?

Quote by Evil_Magician
No sh|t Sherlock ?

Quote by Evil_Magician
Anyway dude , as i said its NOT me .

Wtf?
this is seriously awesome. i cant' get enough of this kinda stuff where guitar brings complete strangers together.