can anyone access it? damn i was just about to go on a downloading spree and then it said it wasnt working. what happened to it? i really hope it hasnt been shut down
And that ladies and gentlemen is why I just use Itunes.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
And that ladies and gentlemen is why I just use Itunes.

I use it too, but sometimes itunes doesnt have what I want
And that, ladies and gentleman, costs money...albumbase was (illegal but) free...

So I assume he can't quite resort to your masterful methods

EDIT
On a slightly more useful note
No
Albumbase is down
What with Demonoid going down due to the CRIA threatening their server-providers, I expect a similar fate may have befallen albumbase
Ahhh first oink, then demonoid, now albumbase? Why must the good die young?!!?
http://blog.wired.com/music/2007/11/albumbase-down-.html

Particular attention to;
'The original Albumbase developer tells me via email that he doesn't know why the site is down, and that he hasn't spoken to Tatto's CEO Lin Miao in over a year. However, he also wrote, "in my opinion, when a company which turns over $25m a year can't keep their servers online, it only suggests one thing."'

Sounds like it's gone forever to me... but perhaps not, a few sites have done this juggling act, disappearing for a week then re-appearing etc
Quote by tushmeister
http://blog.wired.com/music/2007/11/albumbase-down-.html

Particular attention to;
'The original Albumbase developer tells me via email that he doesn't know why the site is down, and that he hasn't spoken to Tatto's CEO Lin Miao in over a year. However, he also wrote, "in my opinion, when a company which turns over $25m a year can't keep their servers online, it only suggests one thing."'

Sounds like it's gone forever to me... but perhaps not, a few sites have done this juggling act, disappearing for a week then re-appearing etc

Yeah i guess there is no hope of it coming back

Oh well at least i discovered a bunch different of bands and music while i was there
I PM'd you just now Spoon

And yeah, albumbase was useful, but I know what I do is illegal, so I can't complain when it gets pushed closer and closer towards an end
Fuck!!!
First Oink was shut down, and now albumbase too? I am officially out of illegal music sources.
Quote by tushmeister
Then you are one damn pitiful cyber-pirate

Damn, I wish I would have heard of this sooner. I could have put it to some good use

Why didn't you say anything to me Spoon?!?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by tushmeister
Then you are one damn pitiful cyber-pirate

Perhaps the elite captain of cyber pirates could enlighten me with some of his e-treasures.
Ohh, do share. I'd hate to have to resort to limewire for my pirating needs
Quote by x_thurston_x

Damn, I wish I would have heard of this sooner. I could have put it to some good use

Why didn't you say anything to me Spoon?!?

Cuz I dont luv you, like i did...yesterdayyyyyyyy
Quote by frd_marshll
hey does anybody good replacement for albumbase
that works similar

Well you could always buy CD's

i found a couple, ill pm you one i think is really good

also wikipedia says demonoid is coming back

maybe not ALL hope is lost
I want a special treat!

EDIT:
To spoon: What does you sig stand for?
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Last edited by Funkychicken313 at Nov 12, 2007,