Quote by Lex Davids
link doesn't work for me

or me
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

i likey! i agree with the guy above me, first band on here where the musicianship was actually CATCHY and fun.
Pacman of the UG Hero's and Villians club
Hey, that sounds awesome! I really like that kind of music, and those songs sound really good.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Ace man, you should send thoes in and try to get signed somewhere!
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
wow
defiantly amazing for an unsigned band
make some cds and go to a couple small place concerts
where you can meet big bands in a small place
ask them for a listen and put info inside the case
with that sound you guys are only heading in the right direction =]
Very boring, make something that is creative.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
stfu mann id like to hear your ****ty music. this is awesome, superb for an unsigned band you need to get sending demos off awesome
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Yeah man this sounds really good. There's alot of bands that sound like this but yours sounds pretty good. Crit mine in my sig please.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM