need somin to get me motivated again i mean i wanna play but just cant be bothered with it

probs cos everythin i try n learn atm sounds like a pile of **** haaaa.... owell

any suggestions?
Introspection. Why did you start playing guitar in the first place, and what kept you playing in the times when you thought it was great fun? Answer that question for yourself.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Try learning a new instrument like a harmonica or a harp.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
learn to spell, then try playing white stripes or something, simple and is fun
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Give the **** up. You've lost the urge to play because you're **** and can never get anywhere with it. Just give the **** up, you're **** and fail at life.

Reverse psychology?
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Anyways, like i was saying, try learning something new.

I tried to learn spanish a few years, but I lost my motivation to learn. I tried Russian the next year, and suddenly, spanish didn't seem so hard anymore, and I had a much easier time learning spanish after failing that Russian class.

So i do suggest trying new things, excercise your mind.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Guitarists get the chicks. Drummers get the Drunks. Bassists get the Loons. Singers get the Heroin jabs. Theres your motivation.

worth a sig, any takers?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I took a small break from playing my guitar. Wish to know why I resumed? After going to a local Starbucks at around 11:00 PM there was a great blues band playing and the guitarist there was amazing. Someone who knows psychology can fill you in on why that inspired me because I'm at a loss for words.
get a delay pedal. i just started playin with one and i can't stop playing guitar. probably won't get you to play anything technical, though.