witch should i buy a PS2 or an Xbox(not 360) they are both the same price and im not to hardcore of a gamer but i need a new system because gamecube F**king Sucks.
Quote by Slinov
Both online, i have a PS2 and love it, but tbh, i'd go with the X-box for better graphics etc.

I wouldn't brag about PS2 online if I were you.
Also, get a 360 you cheap person.
PS2... if your not gonna be playing a whole lot of games, at least it has a dvd player built in. well, so does the xbox, but with the PS2 you wont have to buy a remote to watch them.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
wow... you sick sick little twisted f*ck.

so reported
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wtf Is Up With The Muddy Penis?!?!?!?!?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
i dont think its mud...
Quote by Article

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
i dont think its mud...

oh god, youre right. it wont let me report him...
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
oh i bet you thought that was clever
Quote by Article

I'd go with PS2 because it has (or had) more developers for it. Also, some games don't play very well on Xbox (fighting games in particuklar play like crap on Xbox and extraordinarily well on PS2).

And to the sick little **** who posted that picture, you deserve to get beaten repeatedly with a cattleprod.
I'd go with PS2 because it has (or had) more developers for it. Also, some games don't play very well on Xbox (fighting games in particuklar play like crap on Xbox and extraordinarily well on PS2).

And to the sick little **** who posted that picture, you deserve to get beaten repeatedly with a cattleprod.
ok... i think hes dead. lets continue.

PS2 has good titles still coming out for it like God Of War 2. does the xbox still have new games? other then Madden and titles like that... because they just make Madden for every system ever made every year, so i dont think that should count.
Quote by Article

Gamecube is great. They're some pretty awesome games out for it that I'm just discovering with my Wii now.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
PS2. The original Xbox doesn't really have much to offer.

I would suggest a Gamecube, but you seem to already own one and think it sucks. Each to their own, I guess. I personally love the GC.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
why dont you get a next gen console and then you can play the old games and the new ones that are coming out
xbox. better graphics, and you dont have to waste any money on a memory card.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by will3536
why dont you get a next gen console and then you can play the old games and the new ones that are coming out

cuz i dont got the big bucks im saving up for my next guitar
Quote by boboguitar
xbox. better graphics, and you dont have to waste any money on a memory card.

i always liked the memory card. sure, its an extra couple of bucks, but at least its easier to transport to a friends house or whatever.
Quote by Article

depends on what kind of games u wanna play,

xbox: Racing games and some shooters like halo (even though I think its terribly over rated)

PS2: Guitar Hero games. RPGs, and fighters are awesome on PS2
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
I think PS2 is the way to go. It's practically the only last-gen system that still has life in it. I still play mine