take a look at your pedal and see if it mentions what kind of transformer you were using, it should. like if it says 12v for example. and also of course make sure hte transformer is right for the country youre in!
Just checked.

It says underneath the power input:

9 VAC ~50/60 Hz
1.3 A

Any help?

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
If it needs 1.3 A then the thomann is no where near sufficiant and im not too sure on the GAK, just go into Wallmart/Asda pick up any standard adaptor with at least 1.3 A or 1300 mA and 9v, i have no idea on the polarity side of things, i never even took that into consideration when getting adaptors for my pedals and they all seem fine.
Nope, can't see that sign anywhere. There's a sign similar to a CE next to the power input.

It doesn't have anything else on the pedal saying about anything like Voltage other than what I posted earlier.

^ Psh, if you were around before wrong polarity protection was then you'd piss away so much money on pedals/repairs.

Edit: That was to Becky.
After researching. It appears it uses AC voltage. So you need an AC adapter that is the same voltage as what the pedal needs...

Edit:

Quote by beckyjc
Meh its just awesome guesswork. Anywya, none of my pedals have **** on them about polarity.

Most of mine do. Look harder.
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
^ Psh, if you were around before wrong polarity protection was then you'd piss away so much money on pedals/repairs.

Edit: That was to Becky.

Meh its just awesome guesswork. Anywya, none of my pedals have **** on them about polarity.
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
After researching. It appears it uses AC voltage. So you need an AC adapter that is the same voltage as what the pedal needs...

Edit:

Most of mine do. Look harder.

K.

Any idea where I could get one?

Pshh. That's US. But I'll search for something like that in the UK.

Thanks

As i said on MSN: I'm not here to nurse you, you're old enough to use google yourself now.

I only used amazon US because it was in the google results, you can find somewhere to buy it from yourself.