Hello guys.
I am wondering if there is any program in which i can write a song for piano for 2 hands?
I dont want to create in guitar pro 2 piano instruments(each one for each hand).
Is there any way to do this?
Thanks in advance
Ps.sorry if its posted in wrong section,but didnt find any other suitable section
you could use power tab, it will give you the double-instrument staff you want
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by emo_punk_guitar
or guitar hero works just as well as power tab, and has a better sound

hahahaha i think you mean guitar PRO not guitar HERO

but anyways, if you are making a serious song, i would get the program Sony ACID 6.0 Pro. they have a synthesizer built in and you can make it whatever kind of piano you want.
First Of All,many thanks for your answears,guys
All i want is a program in which i want to write down notes for the left and the right hand,at the same tablature,not as different isntruments
Does the power tab or the guitar pro,has this ability?If yes,can you explain me how to do it?
@Nirvana4lf,i dont ask for specific kind of piano.Are you sure,this will help me?
Power tab will let you as well, but in between the notation you will have the guitar tab that you can't remove.

It links them up like...

|----------------------
|----------------------
|----------------------
|----------------------
|
|
|----------------------
|----------------------
|----------------------
|----------------------

But below each you will have the tablature staff.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Yeah,thats how i want it.
But how i do this in guitar pro or in power tab?
Any option?
In powertab click the button that looks like that. Should be second or third row down at the top on the right side - at least that's where it is on mine.
If you want sound click on the guitar icon (the red one) and on the guitar setup line on the pop-up click the same button then ok. To add it to the tab click on the lower staff and two buttons across from the guitar icon there's one that says 'guitar in', click that and tick the second guitar then ok. Should allow you to hear it all back.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
demonchicken212 many thanks,is exactly what i want!!
Definetly,i am gonna use it,unless there the ability to do the same at guitar pro.Is There?
There's always Sibelius. Designed for Orchestra and Piano Pieces.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows

+1
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Seth Shadows

Yep, i've got that, and it does it very well.

Very pricey though.
Quote by buckethead_jr
Yep, i've got that, and it does it very well.

Very pricey though.

Cost me $680 US >.> WITH a discount.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at Nov 13, 2007,