Anyone work there? How old do you have to be?

Thanks for the help!
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
no, i tried. but i think you have to be at least 18 and having numerous tattoos and piercings if you want them to consider you.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Haha thanks
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
hey, i love the sam ash near me. the only real guitar store around (small shops here and there, but they dont have a good selection). and the people there may be scary, but they are nice as hell (cause they want your money).
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
ROFL man. I wanted to work at sam ash. Doing random guitar sales stuff. But I'm 90% sure one of the employees there HATES my guts now.

I went in looking for a new guitar. (my ESP ec100qm.) They didn't have it hanging on the walls, so I went to the acoustic room just to look around (cuz it was either the esp or an electric acoustic) The guy asked if i was looking for something, asked him if they had a TCY-20 or some **** like that, i tried it out, said i'd come back for it later (I wasnt'). But I could FEEL the desperation this guy was emitting, he wanted me to buy it so bad. So i told him if he could set it aside, so he took my fake name and fake number, wrote it on the case, and put it behind the desk. NEVER went back for it. I ended up ordering my esp from the sam ash website.

I went in there a week ago to buy some strings, a new stand, and a pick holder. I saw that guy near the front door... We made eye contact, but didnt' say ****... Then i just chuckled to myself and thought... "Hah, I'm such a ****ing prick. I'm so awesome..." >=]
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."