I'm afraid that my Sandisk Sansa e250 is not the life partner I thought it to be. Its performance isn't the problem; it's just not willing to try new things, and has limited storage capacity (Sorry, I couldn't think of a witty pun for that one).

I need to start seeing other mp3 players.

My turn-ons are 20-30 gb of storage (more wouldn't hurt), a wide variety of supported audio/video formats (wma support would be nice), and portability. I've had my eye on the Archos 605 30 gb model for some time. I'm trying to stay away from iPods, because of the need for iTunes and the fact that it lacks wma support. While I'm not necessarily looking for a PMP, I'm certainly open to any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
I think that a new Zune is coming out in a couple of days.
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page
Thats how i felt with ipods. After i bought a 30 gb its been the best purchase of my life. Hasnt died or anything. Iono. ALot of people hate ipods but at the end of the day theyre the best.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
I peed while riding down a little slope in a trolley.

Because I'm so hardcore.

Quote by J Lock
No.
Wrong.
Yes, your opinion is wrong.

J Lock Likes The C***
Quote by LakeboDom
Thats how i felt with ipods. After i bought a 30 gb its been the best purchase of my life. Hasnt died or anything. Iono. ALot of people hate ipods but at the end of the day theyre the best.

At the end of the day Ipods are still a Creative product rip off. Just highly over rated, like Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco.
8-track Bitches!
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
I would say get an ipod. They are the S%*# and i love them. I have three of them and they work great. There are many freeware wma to mp3 converters out there. Just look em up on google. Trust me, Ipods are the best.
I agree with staying away from iPods. I say Creative Zen Vision M or W.
Creative Zen Vision:M 30GB is my recommendation. Had it for 2 years, never had any problems, great sound quality, and plays LOADS of different formats of audio AND video.

Worth the money.

Oli.
Pfft.

Carrying Boom Boxes around on your shoulder FTW!
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
I'm thinking about getting an 80GB black iPod classic. Has anyone had any first hand experience with it? I prefer it to the iPod touch because it is so much cheaper and has video playback (I know the touch has video but it is just so much more expensive).