Man, ive played the US Razorback, but did anyone else thing the DB is a POS for £400?

Can anyone suggest a decent metal guitar for that price?

Cheers

Coaxke
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

I lulzed.
Yes, they took the floating bridge out of it. That's like taking everything that made Dime's sound what it is out of it.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
The pickups are ****e.

I was running through a Krank amp in the store, cant get harmonics for **** and the neck pickup is weak as hell.

They just got the shape right, thats all :/
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

I lulzed.
without the floyd rose and the crushing pickups...the guitar is only eye candy....
Yeah, I was kind of looking at all of the dime guitars before but not now. I went and tried them out and they sucked for me, plus I'm a small guy and they made me look like tiny. Anyway, metal is kind of broad so give a couple of bands that you like and it'd help. For around that much you should be able to get a pretty decent guitar. And do you like actives or passives, and I'm guessing you want a FR?

Edit: I ust loked at come guitars and for a little bit more you could get a Dixie Rebel, Dean From Hell, Far Beyond Driven, Dime-o-Flame, a Jackson RR3, Warrior WRMG, KE3, Ibanez RGR1570, there's really a lot but one of my favorites for only about 100 USD more is the ESP Gus600, Gus G signature.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Last edited by FFFDFEFRFKFFF at Nov 11, 2007,