Page 1 of 2
Discuss moments when you were either owned or owned someone else.

This morning I woke up and my friend was throwing socks as me so I picked up a dirty diaper (my friends little brothers) and nailed him right in the face

twas awesome.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
I accidentally kicked a small stone off the Arc De Triumph in France.

I hit a cyclist on the head and he fell off! Omg I did NOT stop laughing for WEEKS!

I also chucked a piece of chewing gum off the Arc de Triumph and it hit a pedestrian!
Yeah today I was playing UT '99 again (awesomez game!) And I got liek 100-19 on instagib against godlike bots. Bet you all love me now. Yeah
Quote by boreamor

I hit a cyclist on the head and he fell off! Omg I did NOT stop laughing for WEEKS!

I also chucked a piece of chewing gum off the Arc de Triumph and it hit a pedestrian!

HAHA
Quote by HeliuM
Yeah today I was playing UT '99 again (awesomez game!) And I got liek 100-19 on instagib against godlike bots. Bet you all love me now. Yeah

That's the true pwnage, not this rl ****.
Quote by soundgarden1986
I kicked a football over my fence and knocked some guy off his bike.

Hhahah epic xD

I'm already seeing the guys face when the footballs hits him xD
Looking for a new sig!
UH OHZ

I've gotta poop and I've still got the blazin sauce in me that I chugged from Friday night

so I'm about to get owned
Quote by TDKshorty
UH OHZ

I've gotta poop and I've still got the blazin sauce in me that I chugged from Friday night

so I'm about to get owned

I feel sorry for ya. I just got back from Buffalo Wild Wings and had some hardcore diarrhea.

Quote by HeliuM

a friend of my bros was spending the night at my house (he walked out of his room cause i guess he slept there) he was in his boxers i was on the comp i had a nerf gun next to me i take it and nail him in the nuts!!!

twas rly ****ing funny...but he kick my ass...it was worth it...
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by ninja dude
i had a nerf gun next to me i take it and nail him in the nuts!!!

Never do that.
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
Post pics of your epic shit.

......someone has a scat fetish..

I didn't directly own someone, or get owned myself but I do have a funny story of ownage.
One night, having a few (loads) drinks, my mate tried to throw his empty can into the bin- the hit the side of the bin, bounced off the wall and conked him on the head
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
The nerf gun reminded me, of this one time when my friend took the suction cup of a nerf dart and put a thumb tack in it and shot me in the back- several times

it got stuck in my back

it didn't hurt but it was funny
Okay, one time I was playing Halo3 against one of my friends on Slayer.
Final Score:
Him: 68
Me: 25
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
Okay, one time I was playing Halo3 against one of my friends on Slayer.
Final Score:
Him: 68
Me: 25

thats like me and my bro playing...i suck at halo...
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by boreamor

I'm afriad I don't believe that, unless you absolutely punted this stone. The road is a good 20 metres from the arc.
when i was like 7 there was this fireworks volcano display and i pushed a kid over, he started crying and they blamed this other kid and he got in trouble with his parents.

my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Last edited by triviumjunkie at Nov 11, 2007,
i played cod4 this morning and got a 16 kill streak, allowing me to call for an air strike and helicopter support ^o^ no applause please
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I'm afriad I don't believe that, unless you absolutely punted this stone. The road is a good 20 metres from the arc.

He was on the path methinks.

icaneatcatfood: February 2007 by any chance?
Quote by HeliuM

I've done better . It's been awhile since I've played, but I know I've done better than that.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Puts in Powerglove CD... 'Total Pwnage'
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I played a mate at FIFA 2007 (a football...sorry, soccer game for those who don't know) a couple of months back. He went Barcelona, I went Motherwell

End score

Motherwell: 20 - 0 :Barcelona

and he had like 5 players sent off!! He had no defenders left on the park by the time I dribbled round the goalkeeper to lash in number 20!!!

OWNT!

Aaaahhh yes, good times
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

thats p3nage right there
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
one time 2 days ago my dumbass friend, lets call him Max, tryed to be a show off and jump a 4 foot high bush and he broke his knee and the best part is hes fat!! wat a day that was.
good thing i got a girlfriend so i dont have to do that **** anymore
Quote by ninja dude
thats like me and my bro playing...i suck at halo...

I normally don't suck that bad.... he is just excessively good.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
When I was in elementary school, we were playing soccer outside for P.E. class, and the bell rang, so we all started walking inside. I kicked the ball towards the teacher so he could take it inside, and it ended up totally nailing some kid in the back and knocking him face-first in the dirt...I don't think anyone knew it was me.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
So this one time, i was riding my bike near the Arc De Triumph in France, and this stone came out of nowhere and hit me, and I fell off Yeah, I got pwned
Hello
i was riding home from school one time and a group of year 8'ers were just standing about outside the school and this one fatass kid trying to be a smartass says to me 'LOL dude nice bike!' (my bike was a complete heap which was found in a parking lot but thats another story) and all his crappy little friends started laughing at me so i say calmly "dude, nice rack" and all his mates laughed in his face and he went soooo damn red.
About 30 minutes ago I was uploading a huge video I made for my Psych class and it stopped and now I have to upload it again.

It took me about an hour and a half to upload it
A few weeks ago I was at home during the weekend, just relaxing. Anyways, the doorbell rings about 15 times / 10 seconds. Go up and look and noone's there. I go out back and there's two kids (I'm 17 and these kids are 16 ) hiding behind an electrical box in the park across the street. So I go over and do the whole "what the **** buddy? come here" tough guy thing. They both run across the field, hilariously one loses his shoe. I just wait, and they eventually come walking back and I can tell by what the douche is wearing (plaid shorts). So I walk up and just punch the kid in the face twice, his friend does this whole "OMGZ NO WAI NO WAI OMGZ" thing and runs about 10 feet away, and his friend goes on like.. "MY DADS A COP MY DADS A COP MY DADS A COP!" Anyways. I knew the kid because he got picked on in grade school and his dad is like, a roofer. Gg.
Quote by TDKshorty
Discuss moments when you were either owned or owned someone else.

This morning I woke up and my friend was throwing socks as me so I picked up a dirty diaper (my friends little brothers) and nailed him right in the face

twas awesome.

Nice.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by munchinator
A few weeks ago I was at home during the weekend, just relaxing. Anyways, the doorbell rings about 15 times / 10 seconds. Go up and look and noone's there. I go out back and there's two kids (I'm 17 and these kids are 16 ) hiding behind an electrical box in the park across the street. So I go over and do the whole "what the **** buddy? come here" tough guy thing. They both run across the field, hilariously one loses his shoe. I just wait, and they eventually come walking back and I can tell by what the douche is wearing (plaid shorts). So I walk up and just punch the kid in the face twice, his friend does this whole "OMGZ NO WAI NO WAI OMGZ" thing and runs about 10 feet away, and his friend goes on like.. "MY DADS A COP MY DADS A COP MY DADS A COP!" Anyways. I knew the kid because he got picked on in grade school and his dad is like, a roofer. Gg.

epic
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
lol I just owned my girlfriend a few days ago.
Me: "Hey hun, do you know the reason why you don't have a watch?"
Her:"cuz you're gunna buy me one right?"
Me:"no, cuz there's a timer on the oven"

yup no sex for me that night.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
k i used to play runescape and this kid i knew in E school was pickin on me for being fat (not fat anymore it was in elementary) and scammed my stuff
i saw him 2 weeks later and the look in his eyes was ****ing pricless! he 4 feet tall and a nerd and i was looking like a wrestler.

i saw him again like a week ago he saw me and he was even MORE scared since his brother wasnt there with him. my eyes started twitching and my musclels started tightening and then i started walking tward him and he was GONE, ive NEVER seen anyone run that fast!

as much as this may seem like BS it aint
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Quote by triviumjunkie
k i used to play runescape and this kid i knew in E school was pickin on me for being fat (not fat anymore it was in elementary) and scammed my stuff
i saw him 2 weeks later and the look in his eyes was ****ing pricless! he 4 feet tall and a nerd and i was looking like a wrestler.

i saw him again like a week ago he saw me and he was even MORE scared since his brother wasnt there with him. my eyes started twitching and my musclels started tightening and then i started walking tward him and he was GONE, ive NEVER seen anyone run that fast!

as much as this may seem like BS it aint

What does that have to do with runescape ?

/me walks away in disappointment

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
We were riding BMX and made our own table top with a door placed on top of the two launch ramps. My mate got to the top of the ramp, got his foot caught in the pedal and face planted through a wooden door then feel about 2 metres and broke his nose. We had it on film and sent it into Australias funnest home videos and got $500 so it worked out well .
Page 1 of 2