I have an Ibanez K5, i got Schallar Strap locks for the K5 and they did not fit because they were to small. The K5 strap holders are bigger than others and i was wondering if anyone knew what kind of strap locks work or could work for it.

Thanks
as mentioned above, except use wood glue(elmers), and tooth-picks.
you just dip the t-pick in a puddle of glue, put it all the way to the bottom of the hole, and break/cut it off flush. repeat this step until the hole is completly filled, tight! let that dry at least 12, to 24 hours. now install your locks. i use Schaller, others recommend, Dunlop. both work well.
I think I use Dunlop (been years since I've bought them, so I don't remember) on my basses (neither one an Ibanez, though). Even if the screws fit in the holes fairly snug, I'd still recommend using some epoxy to keep them in there. Just get some from Home Depot, mix it together, use a toothpick to fill up the hole about 3/4 of the way (but don't break off the toothpick; just use it to apply the epoxy), and screw it back in. That way, you don't have to worry about the screws moving. That's just what I did, though. You can do whatever you feel most comfortable with.