1. Randall titan 300 watt solid state head, 2 channels, 2 speaker outputs, works great, perfect working condition, covering starting to come off on some edges but could be glued back down. $500

2. B-52 LG412V cabinet, 400 watt, 8 ohm, 2 inputs, still has wheels, perfect working condition, has typical wear and tear of a cabinet thats been taken to alot of shows. $175

3. boss metalzone pedal, and audiotechnica freeway 200 series wireless (I've only used the wireless once, and it seems to work fine, it may have cut out once or twice when I was moving around alot, but it could be the battery, or the cable on the transmitter might be loose). $100 for both

I'll take $700 for all of it, and if you want it all I'll give you all the cables to make it work

also I'm looking for a peavey 5150 or 6505 head and I would be willing to some trading

I would prefer to sell it locally (within 100 miles) so it can be picked up or I can deliver it
Last edited by c.o.c.-yeah at Nov 23, 2007,
Wouldn't it be more logical to sell the Epi instead of the Jackson?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I'm in central kentucky, I'd rather sell it somewhere I could drive to (within 100-150 miles)

I figured I could get more out of the jackson then I could the epiphone, plus I don't really play it anymore since I bought the 7 string which I put a pickup from a prestige model in and it sounds awesome, and the epiphone has "sentimental" value

thanks for the offer on the cab but I already have an Ipod
trade for any high end car audio equipment? i live in central kentucky. i just want the guitar.
prs se custom f/s/t
Any chance you're interested in a trade for that DKGMT? Not straight, I'd push some PayPal money too.

I have a Schecter Spitfire-6 tuned to roughly the same thing, same gauges. Instead of stock pickups, it's upgraded: it has EMG-Hz's.
lppadge- thanks but I'm not really interested in any car audio at the moment, I don't really have a vehicle worth putting it in lol

xtremevillan- I'm not really interested in another guitar, I have 4 at the moment
Ibanezist-no it has a fixed bridge, it's string through

extremevillan-I'll be sure to let you know if I change my mind, where do you live in ky?