His book came out a while ago, and I plan on buying it ASAP

Has anyone read it? What do you guys think about it?

And no matter how bad you guys say it is, Im going to buy it anyway
i was thinking about buying it, it does sound really interesting
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
lol slash wrote a book?

about what? his life?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Yeah and its really good. Full of funny little stories that im sure he had trouble remembering considering the state he was in for most of them
Sunderland AFC
I went to Barnes and Noble the other day and they said it was sold out. They said it sold out in the first day.
"If my baby don't love me no more,
well I'm sure her sister will." -Jimi "Red House"

Gear
1983 Strat '57 Reissue
1964 Gibson ES-330
Dr Z Maz 38
Fender Pro-Junior

myspace.com/marcrobertwork
I want to get it really bad, but I dont know where to buy it
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Quote by MetallicaMan1
I want to get it really bad, but I dont know where to buy it

go to Borders
some people like sports.
i like tits.
I'm gonna check for it when I go to the bookstore. Sounds interesting actually, but I can't really imagine slash writing it.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
There's a big exert from it somewhere on the net that was part of the promotional stuff, and it seems really well written and stuff

Although, 90% of the stories start with him getting high- something like this is said "Whilst high on LSD, i decided it would be a good idea to get some protection from all the people watching me (drug induced). So the next day i went out and bought revolvers, hand guns and various other weaponry and walked around armed to the teeth"
Quote by philipisabeast
There's a big exert from it somewhere on the net that was part of the promotional stuff, and it seems really well written and stuff

Although, 90% of the stories start with him getting high- something like this is said "Whilst high on LSD, i decided it would be a good idea to get some protection from all the people watching me (drug induced). So the next day i went out and bought revolvers, hand guns and various other weaponry and walked around armed to the teeth"

Slash rocks ass! Though not a good idea to do so, but Slash could make Gay sex look cool!
I'll pick it up for my return plane journey. I have "The world according to Jeremy Clarkson" for the journey there. Slash's book for the was back sounds good.

PSN ID: ArranP
I did a biography of slash for an english project. i'm sure this is better though
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Quote by Greentreejester
Ewww, a book about slash writen by slash ....

Yes, it sounds just great........
Its really amazing
I mean its not his wordings...some dude Anthony bozza wrote it with Slash telling him WHAT to write. But its worth 27 dollars. Im about 1/3 or so through with it. Really good.