Hey UG,

Let's throw some futuristic ideas around and ponder what your average teenager room would look like 20 years from now. I know it doesn't sound like a long time, but let's not under estimate the recent explosion in technological growth.

Start by thinking of gadgets, furniture, clothing... what would this room look like, feel like, smell like, sound like.. whatever the case may be.

With that said, i ask you: what would your room look like 20 years from now?

Post away!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Hippos.
Everywhere.

It's gonna be good.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
A bed. A desk. A lovely wife on the bed.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
everything in the room is Fuc*able. it was on everybodies minds. i know.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Maybe a TV and a Sega Dreamcast 2
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Microwave that automatically takes food inside it and heat it then bring it to you.
Quote by metalgirl0
Microwave that automatically takes food inside it and heat it then bring it to you.

In future, microwave brings food to you!
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
A lazy boy chair, cinema size tv, guitar and amp connected wirelessly and a monkey who speaks and bring me food. Sounds pretty good in my opinion.
But in terms of technology i think TVs and compuet screens will be projected out, like a hologram sorta thing
Manchester United
Last edited by Shabalaba at Nov 11, 2007,
Quote by element4433
Maybe a TV and a Sega Dreamcast 2

I would buy that in a heartbeat.

All I can say is a new Crazy Taxi better be a release title, as well as Power Stone 3.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Some kind of emergency escape pod. Either that, or a self-destruct button that causes the room to implode. You never know when you might need it...
an automatic button that writes..this thread phails on every thread that phails...also an ibanez guitar i can marry and has a womb so we can have human-ibanez hybrid children....