All the Youtube threads - Read this... I've put them all in one place

OK, so I belong to a few forums for bass & keyboard too, and there are always a ton of youtube or google videos posts.

In the hopes of Putting these all in one place & keeping them current, I'm starting to put up all the youtube links that I find in my forums all in one place for me & for everyone else....:

www.KillerChops.tv

I've got around 500 videos up there so far (I just put the site up 3 days ago), and will keep adding every day or whenever I get time.

I'm going through all the youtube posts in the forum & will get everything in this forum up.

in the meantime, feel free to post a youtube link to some vids in this thread & i'll put them up on the site as they are posted

paul
fender Jazz->glockenklang HeartRock->Epifani 410
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hows abouts no.

I don't get what this is supposed to mean? I did it as a way to help & thought people might be interested... If you don't care, that's fine...
Last edited by mactac at Nov 11, 2007,
some ppl are assholes by the looks. I play bass, gonna check the site out now (Y)

sounds like a good idea tho
The site seems cool and this is not a bad idea.. I'll try to find some vids and post them later on.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
If it clears the pit of "OMG LOLZ LUK AT THIS GUY SHRED" and such related threads then its a good idea
Manchester United
Quote by Shabalaba
If it clears the pit of "OMG LOLZ LUK AT THIS GUY SHRED" and such related threads then its a good idea

hahaha, well there ARE a bunch on yngwie vids in there
Sounds cool, and your layout's pretty decent I must say. Well done.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
The clip of the day was pretty cool to watch. And the site looks well made, and it is a better idea than it sounded at first. And +1 about not having to see "OMG TEH SHREDIN" threads.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
hey, thanks. I need to set up a way to get content up there a little easier... it's slow going
Good idea.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Good idea.

+1
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by big duck
The clip of the day was pretty cool to watch. And the site looks well made, and it is a better idea than it sounded at first. And +1 about not having to see "OMG TEH SHREDIN" threads.

hey, thanks so much. I've got a lot of work to do, but it's getting there...!
Quote by Mad Marius
Good idea.

+ a positive integer greater than one, where the number (n) expresses how large my opinion is based on the size of the number.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
hey, if anyone has any videos of themselves that fit the description "killer chops" ... send them to me & I'll post them..