Does anybody know of a bass riff (doesnt have to be from a song but i need tab of some kind) that isnt too terribly difficult but still sounds awesome?

Thanks for your help
Cant Touch This - MC Hammer
I think he sampled it from someone, Rick James, I think.... I could be totally off.

Or, learn some Pantera.
Rex followed Dime on a lot of it, so there is some epic bass riffage.
"Rapper's Paradise" by the Sugarhill Gang has an amazing bass riff, or else ANYTHING by primus, I'd recommend Sgt. Baker
American Man by Velvet Revolver (i don't think its INCREDIBLY hard)
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Longview by Greenday is pretty easy, and a lot of people will recognize it.
2006 Warwick
MASTODON
Quote by Pagan-Pie
"Rapper's Paradise" by the Sugarhill Gang has an amazing bass riff, or else ANYTHING by primus, I'd recommend Sgt. Baker

It's called "Rapper's Delight"

Learn "Waiting Room" by Fugazi. One of the coolest bass lines ever.
Quote by xwf
It's called "Rapper's Delight"

Learn "Waiting Room" by Fugazi. One of the coolest bass lines ever.

Concur on Fugazi's Waiting Room. Very cool riff

And btw. the underlying riff of Rapper's Delight is the main riff from Chic's "Good Times".
Sadly enough i'll have to say Dance Dance... It sounds decent and is EXTREMELY EASY. *prepares to get flammed for even mentioning pete wentz song*
Your lucky I'm in a good mood or else I would have so flamed you for mentioning him. Dance, Dance is their best bass riff (which isn't really saying alot actually)
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
"Short Skirt/Long Jacket"
"No Phone"
"The Distance" all by Cake

Anything by DFA1979

the intro to "Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden

the intro to "The Philosopher" by Death
anything from Tool or YYZ by Rush
Last edited by ESP73 at Nov 12, 2007,
Quote by FbSa
Super Freak- Rick James to be exact, I might have tabbed that, I don't think so though.

the main riff is only like 2 different notes...

EDIT: Sober by Tool has lots of cool riffs and its incredibly easy b/c its the same notes basically the whole time

EDIT: oh and anything by James Brown!
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Last edited by 14shadesofblue at Nov 12, 2007,
I'd recommend Jump Into The Fire by Harry Nilsson, as it has to be the best bass riff ever recorded, but nobody who's never seen Goodfellas knows it and therefore it's not cool.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..