Soooooo...Ive been saving up for a used JSX combo....

But i found out that i NEED a 360 or a ps3...

I was thinking of downgrading to say, a classic 50, and then getting a 360/ps3

Or i could wait

and either get my amp first, or my ps3/360

From the words of scooby doo,
RELP ME!
(lame, yes, i know.)

Edit: this is not about deciding between ps3/360...dont flame.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Last edited by kool98769 at Nov 11, 2007,
Why do you NEED a ps3/360?

Get amp. Save up. Get PS3
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by metalhead2061
whatever you want its your money, but you got to think about subscription with the consoles

I also have a job, so im not worried about subscriptions

And isnt ps3 free subscription wise?
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769

From the words of scooby doo,
RELP ME!
(lame, yes, i know.)

Edit: this is not about deciding between ps3/360...dont flame.

Scooby Doo isn't lame, take tht back! neither is the catchphrase- and u left out 'raggy'
neway i would buy an amp and ask for 360 for christmas
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by kool98769
I also have a job, so im not worried about subscriptions

And isnt ps3 free subscription wise?

im not sure i got an xbox,

and also GET A WARRANTY FOR XBOX
Quote by will123456789
Scooby Doo isn't lame, take tht back! neither is the catchphrase- and u left out 'raggy'
neway i would buy an amp and ask for 360 for christmas

If i were to do that, i would probably have to chip in 200 bucks, also, i dont like to wait
And scooby doo isnt lame, but it didnt belong. and sounded nerdy
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
AMP! who NEEDS a ps3 or xbox 360?? What a waste of money, just consider that you will grow out of video games in maybe 2 years. and 400 dollars for a system while may seem like little considering the harddrive for illegal downloaded movies, second internet access, and bluetooth player...THE GAMES ARE 60 dollars each!!! you realize by the time uve bought 4 games, which is very few, you will have paid 640 dollars plus tax??? in ny that would be 700 dollars! and multiple controllers costing 50 each because they are wireless.. be realistic, get an AMP or keep saving.
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
If I had a nickel for the number of times a thread has been posted on the topic of purchasing which of those three products.....

Go for the Amp, but if you are a hardcore gamer 360 definitely
Quote by FbSa
A 360 is a Ps3 time 10 billion, + it's cheaper, been out longer, and has way better games for it.

Actually the PS3 is now the same price as an elite and is probably about 1/10000th as likely to break. Plus, if your PS3 does break by some off chance, Sony will ACTUALLY FIX IT, unlike Microsoft who will just refurbish your 360, over a period of about 3 months, so it breaks again in a couple of weeks, when they could permanently fix the problem in about 2 minutes :P.

Plus the PS3 is ALOT more poweful, has higher capabilities (gameplay and featurewise) and free online play. All in all the PS3 is a vastly superior console.

Though in 360's defense, it does have MUCH better games :P.

But either way, go for the amp.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Joshrocker48
If I had a nickel for the number of times a thread has been posted on the topic of purchasing which of those three products.....

Go for the Amp, but if you are a hardcore gamer 360 definitely

what if he's like... both a hardcore gamer, AND a guitar player in need of an amp
i;ve been there
get the game
it's fun... and some ladies like gamin skills
the guitar does the trick really well also..
damn
i got them both eventually
i hate ta be you
good luck
What do you need more? I'd go with the amp, mainly because I barely play my 360 anymore, but that's just because I'm growing out of videogames.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
What do you need more? I'd go with the amp, mainly because I barely play my 360 anymore, but that's just because I'm growing out of videogames.

?? You grow out of videogames!?
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
nvm
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 11, 2007,
Get your JSX. I was thinking the same thing as you. I ended up getting the head version. It kicks ass.
c'mon dude, its a JSX bro, you dont need a PS3 or 360, that's more of a want than a need, get your needs before your wants.
AMP definitely.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Only you can decide what you really want. I know the 360s have problems with the hardware and they charge for online play. The PS3 online is free, has quite a few free demos to download, and even some full games you can download. New stuff is always coming out.
I have the PS3 so I am biased. It sits on my computer desk where I have it hooked up to a sweet 32" LCD monitor. My Fender is sitting next to the desk so when my fingers get sore or I get frustrated, I turn around and either surf the net or play something on the PS network (Warhawk is awesome, Resistance is good too).

You know you'll probably end up with both anyways, at least thats what I do. If you already have a guitar and amp to play with, but no form of gaming console, then maybe get the console 1st and save for the amp.
Quote by destroy_techno
Amp you never NEED an entertainment system..

and you never NEED an amp, either.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Don223
Only you can decide what you really want. I know the 360s have problems with the hardware and they charge for online play. The PS3 online is free, has quite a few free demos to download, and even some full games you can download. New stuff is always coming out.
I have the PS3 so I am biased. It sits on my computer desk where I have it hooked up to a sweet 32" LCD monitor. My Fender is sitting next to the desk so when my fingers get sore or I get frustrated, I turn around and either surf the net or play something on the PS network (Warhawk is awesome, Resistance is good too).

You know you'll probably end up with both anyways, at least thats what I do. If you already have a guitar and amp to play with, but no form of gaming console, then maybe get the console 1st and save for the amp.

I will eventually get the amp and a console, this was just a matter of when to get them
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
i would get the amp first, then i'd save again to get a console

it all depends on your priorities
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Why do you NEED a ps3/360?

Get amp. Save up. Get PS3

but it really depends on if the amp is really usefull like if ur in a band or somthing or ur current amp is ****
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
I'd say the amp is of more use than console's...

If not

Ya can f**k rite of outta this forum

No im kidding really... honestly... sorry... please dont hit me !
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
I have a JSX. I have a 360.

JSX Pwns. It's fun to play 360 once in while, but I would much rather have an amp. I have regretted my 360 several times.
Ok, TS- Why bother even asking between an amp, 360, or ps3? So far almost everyone has said amp... I mean, this is Ultimate-GUITAR.com
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.