I need one for metal, like Pantera, and around 60-70$ I would also like a song suggestion for intermediate, genre needs to be blues or metal.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
There's a good Mz-5 Pedal around that form Boss
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
are the dime ones good?

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

I recently got a Line-6 Uber Metal ditortion pedal, you cant get much better hardcore distortion, plus it has a built-in noise gate

Price is about 70 pounds.
Quote by Pinky19
are the dime ones good?

You need to get smack for asking that!

But in all seriousiness ,yeah it is.
Quote by Cannibalwolf
You need to get smack for asking that!

But in all seriousiness ,yeah it is.

Get smack?

Are you another one of those Dimebag fanboys that think everything with his name on must immediately be awesome and give you 't3h dime tone!!11one11!1'? Because the TS was well justified in asking what he did, as most signature stuff is overpriced, and would only be a small contributor to the overall tone.

TS, please could you enlighten me as to what amp you have?

As a song suggestion, Constant Motion - Dream Theater
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by mcw00t
Get smack?

Are you another one of those Dimebag fanboys that think everything with his name on must immediately be awesome and give you 't3h dime tone!!11one11!1'? Because the TS was well justified in asking what he did, as most signature stuff is overpriced, and would only be a small contributor to the overall tone.

TS, please could you enlighten me as to what amp you have?

As a song suggestion, Constant Motion - Dream Theater

It was a joke you flipping tool ,I do have the combo and it is good.Maybe next time try reading cause I clearly said " But in all seriousiness ,yeah it is."That means it was a joke smart ass.
Im looking to buy a JCM 800 =) I was worried about the stuff being crappy signature stuff that he would never even look at, let alone play. Apparently I dont need a distortion pedal with that amp.

Quote by Pinky19
Im looking to buy a JCM 800 =) I was worried about the stuff being crappy signature stuff that he would never even look at, let alone play. Apparently I dont need a distortion pedal with that amp.

Dude just save up cause in the end which is better having ok/slash ****ty gear right now or having great gear a little later than now?
are you calling the Marshall JCM 800 crappy?

Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and Neal Schon all use Boss DS-1s. However, in the case of Vai and Satch they are modded (Keeley and the Analogman mod) . I'm not sure about Schon's DS-1.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*