u wont believe this but i CANT MAKE FEEDBACK with my RP250... i want to try feedback effects but i cant really make any... i've tried all distortions, tunin gain really high but nothing happens ... ideas? plz... thnx
.::Ro.Ma::.
make the guitar point at the speakers strings on, and have it loud with gain, make sure you're not muting the strings
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
If you're playing through headphones youll never get it. Feed back comes from the pickups on the guitar picking up the sound coming through the amp, hence it is "feeding back" through the original signal path that it came from.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
im usin my amp, noise gate off... pointin to amp... everything normal... just like i use to make feedback w/rp100... im really near the amp... i just cant get it now
you have a bandit and a little multi effects?? i dont think you can get "good" feedback with that somehow
Quote by davedoom
you have a bandit and a little multi effects?? i dont think you can get "good" feedback with that somehow

ok... if someone else have an idea... plz let me know... BUT.. HOW DID I GET FEEDBACK WITH A RP100???? IT WAS A SMALLER MULTI EFFECTS ... OK... I STILL BELIEVE I CAN MAKE IT
Quote by _RoMa_
im usin my amp, noise gate off... pointin to amp... everything normal... just like i use to make feedback w/rp100... im really near the amp... i just cant get it now

wasn't it an rp250 10 minutes ago?
Quote by wannabebassist2
wasn't it an rp250 10 minutes ago?

IT IS... what i said is that when i had a rp100, i could get the feedback... but now that i have a rp250... cant get it