I was wondering if there is a pedal to split between two amps so the base signal from the guitar (un amplified) is split into two channels then sent to both amps, allowing both to be run at once

it must be a single pedal solely for the purpose of splitting, if not, how would I do about DIYing one?

thanks
so when you play you would hav two seperate tones at the same time?
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
You'd need a splitter pedal. I think they're called XY pedals. Check out the Morley Orange crush, or the George lynch signature pedal(Morley)
some pedals have a stereo output that could do that.
multi effects/delay pedals most commonly

i imagine that there could be a single pedal for doing that... don't know one off the top of my head.
the pedal your looking for is an aby ... i know electro harmonix makes a realtively cheap but im still unsure whether it allows you to run in stereo or simply switch between amps (or both)
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
The pedal is called an ABY switcher :Radial Tonebone BigShot ABY Passive Switcher or a WOBO ABY Switch. I've been looking at the WOBO and a friend has one. Seems to work great though the radial cost less and doesn't require a power supply if I'm remembering correctly.
you can just go to radio shack and get a 1/4" splitter jack for about $5. If you're looking to use one amp or another as well as both at the same time, look into the Morley as stated above
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by RentACar
You'd need a splitter pedal. I think they're called XY pedals. Check out the Morley Orange crush, or the George lynch signature pedal(Morley)

Actually they're called A/B/Y boxes. There's the A signal, the B signal, and if you want both, the Y signal.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!