Anyone seen this movie? My friends and I are seeing it tomorrow and I want to know if it's any good. Denzel Washington is the ****.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
It's pretty good. Denzel and Russell Crowe give their usual great performances.

I'll have a bourbon.
dude it was awsome i watched it a week before it came out on the interwebz lol
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
I'm going to see it tomorrow, I think.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
ya denzel does kill dumbledore, it was the best scene in the movie. he killed him bc dumbledore was tryin to cop a feel
This movie was awesome. i really liked it, and i think denzel was as good, or better, than he was in training day. you have to check it out
without music, would life still exist? NO WAY!!!!!!!!
Don't expect it to be a classic, and you will enjoy it.

Very entertaining, although nothing too special...
It's good, but personally I hyped it too much by my own standards. I like it nonthenless, just it would have helped if I would hve talked about something else other than American Gangster before I saw it.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
It's alright. nothing too special though.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
I thought it was very good, I went in to it asking my friend..so what's this movie about anyways? so I really had no expectations.
I have a feeling I'm going to like it. I can't wait! Denzel Washington is seriously the coolest person ever.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I saw it with a friend the night it was released. I personally thought it was absolutely freaking awesome.
Quote by snipelfritz
I never thought I'd say this, but Bloody Piss sounds damn good.

The Iced Earth Thread
It's pretty good but defenitely not amazing. You should still watch it.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
TBH not that great, had some good parts but overall was too long and just didn't hook me that well.
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
It was great! I loved it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

I might see it. But I might see 'Into The Wild' instead cos' that has got some great reviews so far.
It seems I'm one of the few guys who didn't like it that much. It had good acting and a nice story, but I thought it was too long and it tried to combine too many genres in it... I say it's ok though.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
It was overhyped by the media. AG pales in comparison with clasics like The Godfather and Scarface. They also lie in the movie. To anyone that's seen it, in real life Frank bought the mink coat and hat himself and wore extravagant clothing. The whole "loud dress=weak" was made up. I read the interview that inspired the move and the real life Frank Lucas comes off as crass and not really dignified as portrayed by Denzel. However, they could have had a sick scene when he got the dope the first time because in real life he was trapped in an ambush in the jungle and took a month to get out.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
It was overhyped by the media. AG pales in comparison with clasics like The Godfather and Scarface. They also lie in the movie. To anyone that's seen it, in real life Frank bought the mink coat and hat himself and wore extravagant clothing. The whole "loud dress=weak" was made up. I read the interview that inspired the move and the real life Frank Lucas comes off as crass and not really dignified as portrayed by Denzel. However, they could have had a sick scene when he got the dope the first time because in real life he was trapped in an ambush in the jungle and took a month to get out.

That would have been an amazing scene.

And did he really dress like a pimp? That's sad to hear.
Quote by shattamakar

It was amazing. You just can't go into it expecting it to be just like any other gangster movie, you have to go into it being prepared to think. A lot. Most of the negative reviews you hear are from people who completely missed the point and wanted some straightforward Scarface movie.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by lushacrous
I have a feeling I'm going to like it. I can't wait! Denzel Washington is seriously the coolest person ever.

You obviously haven't seen Samuel L Jackson.

Yea, the film was pretty good. It wasn't as amazing as people said it would be.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by jimmyjimjim

Thats not what tv guide said. The real Frank Lucas was watching as the movie was being made. He wouldn't let Denzel portray him poorly.
Quote by lushacrous
Anyone seen this movie? My friends and I are seeing it tomorrow and I want to know if it's any good. Denzel Washington is the ****.

American Gangster was the Sh!t. it was hard to follow before it got going, but when it got going, it was amazing.

caution: not for the faint of heart. if you're thinking of bringing your girlfriend, be prepared for intensely graphic violence (people being set on fire, shot in the head, shotguns, blood everywhere) and scenes with massive amounts of naked chicks packing heroin.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I thought it was just okay. I was honestly a little bit disappointed. I was expecting something better.

Mind you, it was a good movie. Just not great.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Amazing movie. I loved it. I suspect it'll win some awards.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID