Well I'm thinking about getting one of these. Not too sure though, I like them but I have a feeling most people will think they look **** or gay. I'm not gay bear in mind :P

So yeah, do you think they look cool? Want honest opinions cause I dunno whether to get one, if I get one I think it'll suit me.
I've got one and it looks cool, never heard of em being referred to as gay.

But this does belong in the body modification thread
Just like everything else, it works for some people and looks ridiculous on others. Make your best judgement.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by bluephyre
I've got one and it looks cool, never heard of em being referred to as gay.

But this does belong in the body modification thread

Oh never even knew there was one.

And yeah, i never heard of them being gay either, it's just that one guy I know mentioned that they look gay :/

Thanks
Last edited by Climate at Nov 11, 2007,
To me it looks emo. Every current, "emo," kid that i know has three or four of those.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Some people pull it off some people don't simple as that. Hopefully you fall into the former. Best of luck
Quote by Pedalboard
To me it looks emo. Every current, "emo," kid that i know has three or four of those.

Whats the point in emo kids having those, you wont even be able to see them most of the time with the hair and that.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Scarlet_Fever
Is it true that your face can get paralysed if they do it wrong? I've always wondered..

nope cant happen unless they hit your temple of pierce it right near the bridge
Quote by Climate
Well I'm thinking about getting one of these. Not too sure though, I like them but I have a feeling most people will think they look **** or gay. I'm not gay bear in mind :P

So yeah, do you think they look cool? Want honest opinions cause I dunno whether to get one, if I get one I think it'll suit me.

I personally think they are cool

but hell do what makes you happy,

So what if people think its ****??