Page 1 of 2
aka "Live Action Role Playing" is a craze that has hit my school.

It's insane, it already has over 200 members and is the second largest group on our campus. Kids will actually dress up and bring fake weapons (sometimes real - one kid brought a legit sword to a meeting) and kick each other's asses.

I think it's great. I'm not gonna join it anytime soon, but I know they guy who started it, and it's really funny hearing about the losers who take it seriously. They get some funny people to fight.

Anyone have this at their school? Sounds like a fun idea/excuse to kick someone's ass you don't like?
Last edited by larry jones at Nov 11, 2007,
Quote by larry jones
aka "Live Action Roll Playing"

you mean ROLE?
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Can I show up at your school as a homicidal maniac?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Belegarth is soooooo much better. It's like larping without all the fantasy crap.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Ironbodom
Belegarth is soooooo much better. It's like larping without all the fantasy crap.

*googles*
"The Belegarth Medieval Combat Society is a sport where participants fight with foam padded safety equipment"

Gaaayyy
I had no idea "lightning bolt" was already a meme, my friends and I used to joke about it all the time!
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by bluephyre
I think you're going to the wrong school, i can smell the nerd from here

Our school is actually a bunch of preppy jocks and stoner kids. This makes it that much funnier.
Anyone who's ever dressed up for Halloween has LARP'd. So there
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by rizo299
OH LAWD

Are you sure they arent just taking the piss?

The jocks are doing it to kick the asses of the faggots who take it seriously.

It could be very exciting, since (I just remembered this) there have been three different people who brought actual weapons to a meeting.
Quote by Ironbodom

good to see someone else has heard of that. Some friends and I melee every once in a while.
Quote by larry jones
The jocks are doing it to kick the asses of the faggots who take it seriously.

It could be very exciting, since (I just remembered this) there have been three different people who brought actual weapons to a meeting.

I bet those three kids grow up to be serial killers.
This reminds me of the 'Warhammer Club' and the 'U-gi-oh GX club' that lasted one week (presumably when the special boy from B8, our special kids room, turned up and no one else).
God, that video.....

it keeps me on my toes, never know if I'll become like them.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
I went larping on my birthday. Ran around my neighborhood and conquered playgrounds and stuff. Then these kids came at us.

...They won.
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
LIGHTNING BOLT!!!

WIN
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Page 1 of 2