just wondering what deodorant people use. I get a rather large amount of moisture in my pits most of the time so maybe someone could recommend me something that works. Im using arid extra dry right now. I actually sweat less without it.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I recently tried those new Gillette ones, pretty good, actually.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I use Gillette or Old Spice.
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page
speed stick
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by naedman
speed stick

Yeeeee.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I don't really sweat... Honestly, I could probably get by without deodorant most days. But, uh, I use Degree.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
I wouldn't use deodorant if i were you

If you use deodorant under your arms you will sweat out other places like like your stomach and your tongue, and if you put deoderant there you will sweat internally and get cancer and die!!!!

I wonder if anyone knows what that is from
maybe try that power stripe stuff

yo andy thomas i went to carmel too
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Lynx Africa at the moment. I'm thinking about switching to just wearing non-smelling anti-perspirant and wearing sexy aftershave (lacoste red FTW).

If you're sweating loads, I'd recommend an anti-perspirant, as big sweat patches are just unattractive. Be careful in hot weather though, as if you don't sweat, you could get too hot and have a heatstroke.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
I use Lady Speed Stick, of the orchard blossom variety. It smells wonderful.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

*PEYTON*
Quote by Velvet_Craig
Old Spice??!?!!!?!?

Gross.

Something wrong with Old Spice?
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page
Quote by Filth2Fury
Something wrong with Old Spice?

the smell
I find that most people like the smell of Old Spice. It is strong enough without being too overbearing.

educate;
Quote by Filth2Fury
I find that most people like the smell of Old Spice. It is strong enough without being too overbearing.

educate;

What?! It's got a really strong smell, one of my lecturers wears it and you know if he's in his office because the corridor stinks of it if he's been down it.
Quote by Velvet_Craig
What?! It's got a really strong smell, one of my lecturers wears it and you know if he's in his office because the corridor stinks of it if he's been down it.

Then I guess that he puts on too much.
i heard you can get surgery to stop yourself sweating, but i guess that is if you sweat really bad. but the deoderant i use is blue straus or strass
i just use antiperspirant and only on hot days (which is gonna happen a lot coming into summer here in Australia). sometimes if i want to impress i'll use some aftershave.

actually i've never heard of 'old spice'. maybe its an american thing?