Kind of has to do with music. I have a psychology experiment to do for tuesday. I can't really go anywere to test people so I thought What the hell, I'll just test people from here. Since I don't know how to post music to forums I'll include the link to a youtube video with the song. Basically I want you to fill out the first half of the survey then click on either link ( not both) listen to the music for however long you want and then fill out the bottom part. I would really apreciate it if I get as many people as I can. Thanks guys, and ladies. Here is the survey: and then the links to the songs
P.S. Post the whole survey again with your answers. If you don't understand something just go with it. If you don't like a question, just skip it.

Mood Survey

You will be asked to rate your mood on a scale of 1 to 10.
Please circle the correct answer that best corresponds to your mood; 1 being sad and 10 being happy.

Please rate your mood for the week so far. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please rate your mood for the day so far. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

STOP-Listen to either song on bottom.

Please listen to the musical piece offered by the person in front of you, for 1 minute.

What kind of music genre was the music that was played to you?

What was the mood of the musical piece?

Please rate your mood after listening to the musical piece. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please (if you desire) write any other mood changes that you have had today. Are you angry, worried, excited, bored, and amused?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J18SwX68pAY Happy song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW3n0NOtCfE Sad Song
Gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Classical
Happy
~7.8....
Comments: Well I have been stressed out for a few days cuz i have a job interview on tuesday.....
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
I need more guys. those are good.
Gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
Boss CH-1 Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon
your results are going to be skewed because filling out serveys makes some people unhappy.

Please rate your mood for the week so far. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Please rate your mood for the day so far. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
STOP-Listen to either song on bottom.

Please listen to the musical piece offered by the person in front of you, for 1 minute.

What kind of music genre was the music that was played to you?
classical
What was the mood of the musical piece?
happy
Please rate your mood after listening to the musical piece. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

perhaps more happy that i've just helped someone than because of the music though