well if your genre is country then i guess... but thats just a stupid looking guitar.. and if you want to know if its any good, it doesnt look too good..
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
I really wanna try it out. The other Dano looks much cooler tho. My dad is a big DanElectro fan. I just havent been able to find one. They r supposed to have em at GC.
Try the Epiphone Firebird buitar, it looks similar to that guitar but it's very versatile and sounds great.
Quote by Grimpenguin
ugly guitar...

You should not judge it. Its design might be what others are looking for. Its sure not my type either....
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1 (moDE)

Ibanez Electro-Acustic

Zoom G2.1u

Roland Cube 60
Vox AD50VT 2x12

And A Great Passion!

Best Spanish Rock Band IS and WILL always be "Heroes Del Silencio"!!!!!
ewww. i would bet money that sounds as bad as it looks
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
I've wanted one for a while, they're pretty nifty. Slim chance I drop $250 on something as a joke though.

Quote by seizetheday1103
ewww. i would bet money that sounds as bad as it looks

Sounds like a cheapish guitar with lipstick tubes in it. They're pretty popular for what they are...
I think it's extremely ugly, and at $250 I'm sure it's not all that great of a playing guitar. If you want a joke guitar go for the "Hello Kitty" Squire. << Lol'd when I saw it at Guitar center.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
I think it's extremely ugly, and at $250 I'm sure it's not all that great of a playing guitar. If you want a joke guitar go for the "Hello Kitty" Squire. << Lol'd when I saw it at Guitar center.

You've never touched one have you.
Quote by Comfortablylomb
You've never touched one have you.

touched one what? A Guitar? Or that guitar?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Normally I would never touch something this cheap, but Danelectro usually makes some decent quality stuff for cheap. I still wouldn't buy it, but damn it would be kinda fun.
Quote by Comfortablylomb
A Dano.

I own a tuner made by them and an octave pedal. Worst two pedals I've ever owned in my life. My guess is the guitar is a P.O.S. as well.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
I own a tuner made by them and an octave pedal. Worst two pedals I've ever owned in my life. My guess is the guitar is a P.O.S. as well.

So you haven't tried one? They pedals are hit or miss fwiw. Not going to get much for $20 or whatever they sell for.
It looks disgusting... :/
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Quote by Links 2 3 4
It looks disgusting... :/

Might now agree with you on a lot of things but +1
I know some of you might like the 50's retro look, but seriously that headstock is worth taking all their guitars and smashing the headstocks, it's so bad :/
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Quote by Links 2 3 4
I know some of you might like the 50's retro look, but seriously that headstock is worth taking all their guitars and smashing the headstocks, it's so bad :/

I like it a lot better than the Epiphone headstock.