I just decide to get an amp but i dont know where to start, i think maybee something around 30w and under 300, i play a lot of classic rock and starting some heavy, but i also like to play blues and crunch so i need some ideas on a good amp for a good price thats pretty versitile
Crate Palomino. Perfect for what u want, most w/ just the onboard gain. With a TubeScreamer or pretty much any OverDrive pedal, youll be set.
Vox Valvetronix.

DO NOT get the Line 6 Spider series, I have a Line 6 Spider II 112. Biggest purchase mistake ever.
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Schecter Tempest Custom
Yamaha EG-112
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-808
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior Head
Epiphone Valve Junior Cabinet
Quote by tre_coo
Vox Valvetronix.

DO NOT get the Line 6 Spider series, I have a Line 6 Spider II 112. Biggest purchase mistake ever.

You know what? This is going to sound a little weird, but I went down to my local Sam Ash and tried out a Valvetronix XL, and I wasn't impressed. I mainly wanted to compare the high gain settings of the Valvetronix verses my Spider 3. The XL's distortion was smoother, but much muddier, so muddy it killed it for me. I prefer the sound of my Spider on a clean channel with my Metal Master distortion pedal. Which isn't optimal, but it's better than the stock XL. In a nod to the tone heads here, the Fender tube amps sounded awesome. I've abandaned the notion that I can get a better solid state practice amp than the Spider in it's price range. My next amp will come with tubes.