Poll: UG choose my fate!
Poll Options
View poll results: UG choose my fate!
Spend it all now dude!
8 11%
Save up man!
66 89%
Voters: 74.
So this is the thing I have about 506 dollars to spend on gear.Should I go ahead and buy some guitar gear right ! but then again I got to think and I came up with this idea and the idea is for me to save up becuase every two weeks I go to my dads and work for 40$ then Xmas is almost here plus I save up my lunch money which is about $25 a week.I think if I added it all up by Xmas it would be about 1036 dollars or more.The answer is UG which do I choose?
Last edited by Cannibalwolf at Nov 11, 2007,
save, it'll be worth it

edit-bastard mind reader!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Cannibalwolf
So this is the thing I have about 506 dallors to spend on gear.Should I go ahead and buy some guitar gear right ! but then again I got to think and I came up with this idea and the idea is for me to save up becuase every two weeks I go to my dads and work for 40$ then Xmas is almost here plus I save up my lunch money which is about $25 a week.I think if I added it all up by Xmas it would be about 1036 dallors or more.The answer is UG which do I choose?

I didn't understand a word you said.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
i would wait a few weeks, and you mean DOLLARS.
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
save.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Your going to starve and save your lunch money for guitar gear?!?!

Get your priorities right... Starve and save for the guitar gear
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Save it up till after X-Mas. IDK what kinda gear u got, but u could get an awesome amp or guitar for that much.
Quote by Darren5591
Your going to starve and save your lunch money for guitar gear?!?!

Get your priorities right... Starve and save for the guitar gear

I don't eat lunch at school but I'm kinda big
Quote by Cannibalwolf
I don't eat lunch at school but I'm kinda big

Feed off the fat in your body for a while.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Haha dallors. Something about that really makes me laugh.

On topic, save it up.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by Still Life
Haha dallors. Something about that really makes me laugh.

On topic, save it up.

lets make it a real currency...it'll probably be worth more than the dollar
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Cannibalwolf
So this is the thing I have about 506 dallors to spend on gear.Should I go ahead and buy some guitar gear right ! but then again I got to think and I came up with this idea and the idea is for me to save up becuase every two weeks I go to my dads and work for 40$ then Xmas is almost here plus I save up my lunch money which is about $25 a week.I think if I added it all up by Xmas it would be about 1036 dallors or more.The answer is UG which do I choose?

you get 25 $ for lunch money? god damn have ur parents adopt me. i only cost $1036

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

What is the monetary value of this "dallors" you speak of?
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
what exactly are you gonna buy if you save it up, and what will you buy if you go crazy? we can't tell you what to do if you don't tell us what you plan on buying.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Feed off the fat in your body for a while.

Thats the plan dude, thats the plan..
I think it's kind of sad that you are leeching money off the parents for your own financial gain...

hehe, just don't get hungry I guess
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
what exactly are you gonna buy if you save it up, and what will you buy if you go crazy? we can't tell you what to do if you don't tell us what you plan on buying.

Well but the looks of it I don't need to..
Quote by Darren5591
I think it's kind of sad that you are leeching money off the parents for your own financial gain...

hehe, just don't get hungry I guess

Blah blah blah what?
Quote by shreddin_frets
Jesus Christ, BUY A HOOKER!

Not old enough and I want suggestion to the thread or something funny.
Save it brah. I wished I saved when I had large somes of money from my grant. I bought useful stuff with it, but now I have more useful stuff that I need that would have been more useful.
We're only strays.
Spend 6 dollars, because when you just have 500 you wouldn't want to spend any because it's a square number haha.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Quote by AcsticRckr89
save it up... use it to buy nice presents for your family... then save up the rest until you can buy a piece of gear you really want... or put it in the bank gain intrest for 50 years and then be like... hey ive got money!!!

What are you, gay?

BUY LOADS OF WEED!!!!!!!!! Then invite a bunch of your friends over for a "Weed Party" and then smoke it in front of them, threatening everyone with a gun that tries to touch it.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by ZedLeppy
What are you, gay?

BUY LOADS OF WEED!!!!!!!!! Then invite a bunch of your friends over for a "Weed Party" and then smoke it in front of them, threatening everyone with a gun that tries to touch it.

That a huge waste a time. Because weed is for losers. If you want to do something illegal and cooler than weed. Try herion or somethn. ****.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by Funkychicken313
I didn't understand a word you said.

You may have a reading comprehension problem then
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by ZedLeppy
What are you, gay?

That would be too funny. But if he gets really high then I don't think he would even notice, or if he did, his shots would miss by a mile.

Btw, you should've said what type of guitar/amp you want.. or what "going wild" means.
Best party ever maybe?
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.