Okay who uses the recharger thing?. the damned controller eats batterys man. I might go back to a wired controller its such a nuisence!
My friend has one of those. He broke it recently.. he doesn't use it anymore.
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Schecter Tempest Custom
Yamaha EG-112
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-808
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior Head
Epiphone Valve Junior Cabinet
I lost my wireless controller, so its just the wired for me. My mate uses the recharger though, seems like a good idea, cos it really does eat batteries like hell, and you can still use the controller whens its charging.
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
Quote by ThunderFingers
I lost my wireless controller, so its just the wired for me. My mate uses the recharger though, seems like a good idea, cos it really does eat batteries like hell, and you can still use the controller whens its charging.

really well thats just sold it for me to hell with the planet i want wireless!
the charger is good, it charges fast and a charge lasts longer than batterys do, i have one and its easy to use, convienient and simple.

and you can use the controller while it charges or charge it while you watch a movie or whatever.

its also not expensive, get one, enjoy.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
I use wired. I started off with a wireless but the wired doesn't eat up your batteries.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
I use wireless..the play and charge kit is what I have..plug it into the top of your controller its wired until its charged..when its charged you can take it off and play wireless.
Actually, the play and charge kit sounds pretty cool. I should gat that.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?