So I downloaded a BF1942 .iso from isohunt, and installed it and installed Forgotten Hope (mod that makes BF1942 an enjoyable game). Its been pretty tough. I ripped Rome: Total War and that was WAY easier. Nothing aggravates me more than when you try to steal a game that will soon be like a decade old, and its still protected like its a friggin CIA document. Its not like anybody is going to actually buy the game, it BLOWS.

ANYWAYS, I need a CD key. The pack that I downloaded came with a CD key that worked fine until I tried connected to a FH server, and it said invalid CD key. Happens on every server I try. So now I need a working CD key and I'm probably going to have to install everything AGAIN. I've been looking on gameburnworld.com with no luck.
We're only strays.
Yeah I tried the similar when I was desperate for the game. I just kept getting crap keys and got fed up of reinstalling it. Ended up just buying the game, it's only like £15 anyway now
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
you need to play on private servers
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Playing games online typically requires a valid cdkey, because they are checked with the authentication server. Thus, some random cdkey off the internet or from a key generator will allow to install the game and play single-player, but not multiplayer, duh.

Also your usage of the term 'ripping' is incorrect.
I refuse to believe that theres no way around it, theres gotta be. THIS IS THE INTERNET
We're only strays.