Alright so i'm planning on buying and ibanez rga121 prestige. I've already played and tested it out at guitar center, so i know it's okay, but i went back the a week later and they had sold it.
So now i'm wondering if i should just ask guitar center, or a different guitar store around here, when they would be getting a new one in, and wait till then to buy it. Or if it would be safe to order the guitar online at musicians friend, guitar center, etc.
Thanks in advance.
If you've played it and you know you like it, buy it online. Musiciansfriend is owned by Guitar Center so They will have the same great service online as they do in the store.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Asecondcoming
So if i buy it online, is there any chance that i will get it damaged in any way?

It's possible, but Musiciansfriend is really reliable, and if it's damaged, they will replace it or give you a refund, and you don't have to pay the shipping to send it back.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Asecondcoming
So if i buy it online, is there any chance that i will get it damaged in any way?

Yep, but as also noted above Musicians Friend will be nice about it, although I have personally never had anything damaged....

They are reliable though.....

I want that guitar
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
be careful and step lightley when buyin a guitar online. you never kno what ur gonna get. ive orderd a digitech pedal (i dont rember what it was) but it came with a large dent in the side and was so damaged it diddnt word at all. so i had to send it back. i got another one in return and it worked fine. but what if you ibanez came back with a borken neck or somthin. do you really wanna waite to send it back and get another one. im really impaitent myself. so i will never take the risk of ordering anything online... call guitar center and tell their asses to get some more
Quote by icpgettozone
be careful and step lightley when buyin a guitar online. you never kno what ur gonna get. ive orderd a digitech pedal (i dont rember what it was) but it came with a large dent in the side and was so damaged it diddnt word at all. so i had to send it back. i got another one in return and it worked fine. but what if you ibanez came back with a borken neck or somthin. do you really wanna waite to send it back and get another one. im really impaitent myself. so i will never take the risk of ordering anything online... call guitar center and tell their asses to get some more

Yeah, but my guess would be that it would take longer for GC to get another in stock than it would to order it online, even if the guitar was broken.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
When I first ordered my Peavey from there, the bridge pickup didn't work, so I called them, and they told me to send it back, and that they would pay for the shipping, and send me another one. It wasn't that much of a hassle, except that I was pissed, but I got over it. It's rare that things like that happen, though.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
thats a good point... it took some where around a week for them to send me a new pedal... Oh! it was a grunge pedal... it was soooo nice. i wish i haddent of lost it in that fire
I suggest sweetwater.com they actually set-up and inspect every guitar before they send it to you, and i havent heard a single bad thing about them plus you can just send it back if something is broken